Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can we be sure there are 7.5 billion people on earth.

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Are we just supposed to believe the stats we are told. How can we know they are reliable? You may say "why would they lie", but to be quite frank, this doesn't mean they are reliable, this is just shifting the questioning.

I think you’re right jews are pushing the overpopulation myth so that they have an excuse to depopulate :feelsthink:

Because governments conduct censuses (they have a vested interest), and everyone, except for the homeless, has a legal address they use for documents and correspondence. There are other methods of counting the homeless people.

All in all, the numbers are quite accurate.

Because governments conduct censuses (they have a vested interest), and everyone, except for the homeless, has a legal address they use for documents and correspondence. There are other methods of counting the homeless people.

This would mean that the governments are overall aware of the accurate numbers.

However that assumes they would have zero reason to lie about such numbers to the people.

You actually have a point. Why would we believe in kike stats:rolleyes:

I think you’re right jews are pushing the overpopulation myth so that they have an excuse to depopulate :feelsthink:
It doesn't make sense why the jews would want the US population to go down but have Indians breed like rabbits though

It doesn't make sense why the jews would want the US population to go down but have Indians breed like rabbits though
White genocide maybe?

The figure is incorrect though, foids are not people

They don’t want the US population to go down they want the WHITE population specifically to go down. That’s why millions of illegal spics and other mud people are allowed to flood the border but we are told not to have kids

I suspect the world is emptying out and they want it this way to replace us with robots and AI. Only genetically modified NPCs that got the gene-vaxx will be allowed in this dystopia. Their goal is to vaxx every single human in this planet.:fuk:

They don’t want the US population to go down they want the WHITE population specifically to go down. That’s why millions of illegal spics and other mud people are allowed to flood the border but we are told not to have kids
Revenge for the holocaust maybe?

This would mean that the governments are overall aware of the accurate numbers.

However that assumes they would have zero reason to lie about such numbers to the people.
Lying about population numbers doesn't benefit the government.

Some users have hypothesized motives:
Revenge for the holocaust maybe?
White genocide maybe?

(note these are mere theories, i dont know what the secret motive, if there is one, is)

Some users have hypothesized motives:

(note these are mere theories, i dont know what the secret motive, if there is one, is)
The government is not the same thing as the shadow government. The shadow government is usually the one with the sinister plans behind the scenes, and they use the government as a means to do things that further the shadow government's goals.

It does benefit the “light” governments in a way.

More population=More taxes funding and other shit to enrich them.

We cant be sure in anything, who are we supposed to believe?

It does benefit the “light” governments in a way.

More population=More taxes funding and other shit to enrich them.
Yes, but those are real people filing their taxes. I don't understand how lying about a statistic like that is supposed to help them directly. If your government tells you there are, say, 50 million people, instead of the real number, what good will that do them? It's not like other countries will give them aid based on their census count.

The government is not the same thing as the shadow government. The shadow government is usually the one with the sinister plans behind the scenes, and they use the government as a means to do things that further the shadow government's goals.
Can you elaborate more on the shadow government. Is this elites like Jeff bezos or Claus Schwab running shit.

there isn't. in order to be human you must possess a soul, but less than 10% of what we call humans have souls. therefore there is probably around only 600 million humans around

Can you elaborate more on the shadow government. Is this elites like Jeff bezos or Claus Schwab running shit.
Sort of, yes (Jeff Bezos isn't actively involved in that yet, I don't think). The shadow government refers to corporate and outside private interests that seek to control and influence the political machinations. They do this through agents within government and industry (referred to as the deep state).

Say I'm a British mega tycoon of the energy industry. The current head of state of some developing nation rich in resources is not on my payroll (yet), but he's about to make an executive decision that will greatly impact my supply chain and hurt my profits down the road. Let's say he's nationalizing a pipeline. What I then do is talk to someone high up in the UK government for whom I've "donated" money to and explain the situation. He or she then acts as my unofficial representative in the cabinet and pushes to change/enact policies in my favor and against that nation in question. They then undertake diplomatic missions to try and influence that decision the other nation's leader has made. They may also use their intelligence people to go into that country and stir trouble, if "diplomacy" fails to yield results (giving lots of financial support to the head of state's main political rival, or in extreme cases like in Libya, sponsoring an anti-government movement and training/supplying an insurgency).

It may take several years, but eventually I'll have used the UK government to have my way in another country.

Last edited:
I mean you can cross reference the data in many ways. If they are, for whatever reason, inflating or deflating the numbers the math won't add up in some places. An urban planner would notice that far more or less people than expected is using public transport in place x. Or there is far more/less electricity/water used in place y. Tax income would not match the expectations.
Many people work jobs which derive data from population, they would be able to notice that something is off.

Well, I mean, (((someone))) once lied about a 6 million figure, so I can completely understand your skepticism, OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back