Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can u get prescribed drugs such as xanax

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Do i have to go to a psychologist and say im anxious and stuff?i need help to get them i barely cope

don't do that shit. will ruin your life. Low iq as fuck drug

Ok bro i’ll see you homeless on the streets in about a year :feelsokman:

Lol why many people seem to be taking them
because they're idiots and they're pushed by pharma for profit and they're popular in rap culture and you can easily grow dependence

You probably gonna have to talk to a therapist in order to get them.

don't unless you're legit prescribed - otherwise it's addicting as fuck and you will end up being junkie

just take some weed shrooms lsd w/e so you can recover easily

Do i have to go to a psychologist and say im anxious and stuff?i need help to get them i barely cope
Go to a sleazy doctor for moms with pill addictions and say your in pain, anxiety or whatever it you find the right doctor you’ll get them trust me

Don't use addictive stuff you'll end up homeless esp as an incel. Weed in MODERATION helps, you need to combine it with other copes.

I used to buy them (Xanax) from my hillbilly neighbor when I lived in Toledo. Don’t live there anymore so can’t get it anymore and don’t wanna try and get a prescription. Buying them from others is the easy way. Of course, as incels, our connections are small so this isn’t viable a lot of the time; I just got lucky.

As for how to get a prescrip? Be a good actor. You have to be forward and basically say and admit it. You have to try and go for them. It’s odd shit. Go see a regular doctor and say literally “I have anxiety and need anti anxiety medication”.

Btw, I have had GREAT experiences with both Xanax and phenibut. Definitely use sparingly, but if you need a reason to be NT, they work GREAT.

no man dont do it :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

yes, a good benzo addiction is the best choice to make your life better.
see you on a sidewalk.

Xanax is for normalfaggot zoomers, don't get it its low IQ.

take em theyll numb the pain. just dont overdo it