Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal how can u be tall and incel?

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
if ur 6ft+ literally just locationmaxx to a short country and every foid will want you just cus of ur height , its like SEAmaxxing as a white guy

Ha Ha I got you a warning and your thread deleted stupid monkey

dont care lol
1DB40.gif

Tall and attractive = slayer

Tall and unattractive = "creepy", "threatening", and "fearsome"

low IQ thread, I can't even be arsed to explain how retarded OP is

if ur 6ft+ literally just locationmaxx to a short country and every foid will want you just cus of ur height , its like SEAmaxxing as a white guy
because I am a nigger, mang.
every race including our own hates niggers.
this entire site would agree that nigger worth is worthless

over

If you're sub-4, and if you're extremely tall, then if you're deformed.

Cause face matters

u like suckin tallfag dick dont ya?
I can understand there position sense I'm a whitecel. They get attacked by dumb manlets such as you. and I get attacked by stupid niggers such as you.

i don't know but you can ask @Zhou Chang-Xing or @Saint Cho or even @Ryo_Hazuki i think he's 6ft something

I can understand there position sense I'm a whitecel. They get attacked by dumb manlets such as you. and I get attacked by stupid niggers such as you.
ur probably a tallfag urself lol kys

why are you defending tallfags?
I'm not doing that?
Height still is the most important trait, but of course there is more to it and asking people to leave everything behind and move to some foreign country across the planet in the hopes of getting some whore gf there is just stupid.

I'm not doing that?
Height still is the most important trait, but of course there is more to it and asking people to leave everything behind and move to some foreign country across the planet in the hopes of getting some whore gf there is just stupid.
I shouldn't have to hear some German 6'2 tallfag claim he's not tall.
Northern European tallfags can easily move to Southern Europe, where the men are 5'9 max on average : that isn't some foreign land across the planet.

Another I'm more incel than you thread. :feelsseriously:

bullshit, even St. NeverGiveUp has a gf because he's 6'0+

If you're sub-4, and if you're extremely tall, then if you're deformed.
I would say sub 3, I have never seen a mentally well adjusted tallcel over 6'0 that's an incel

Height is a multiplier and if you go to a short country as a tall guy the tall Chad will be seen as even hotter and tall Ogre as even more scary.

if I was 6ft, still being a dicklet would make it null and void anyways

Northern European tallfags can easily move to Southern Europe, where the men are 5'9 max on average : that isn't some foreign land across the planet.
You think moving from nothern europe to southern europe will get you laid because the average height is a couple of inches lower?
If you seriously believe that, you're delusional.

You think moving from nothern europe to southern europe will get you laid because the average height is a couple of inches lower?
If you seriously believe that, you're delusional.
If you're 6'2 in Spain, you will heightmog almost 99% of men.

Do you heightcopers ever stfu?

If you're 6'2 in Spain, you will heightmog almost 99% of men.
Yes, but you're low income because you left your high paying job in northern europe behind, have no social contacts because you left them behind and your spanish sucks. Which diminishes your chances with girls and you've gained nothing overall.

Yes, but you're low income because you left your high paying job in northern europe behind, have no social contacts because you left them behind and your spanish sucks. Which diminishes your chances with girls and you've gained nothing overall.
who cares? They can just stay there for a couple months and get some tallfagstruck short foid attracted to them eventually

Yea like give up everything you have, learn a new language, find a way to get enough money to maybe get some curry or noodlwhore when you’re already ugly and non NT to begin with

who cares? They can just stay there for a couple months and get some tallfagstruck short foid attracted to them eventually
It's not that easy ....
If it was easy, everybody would do it.

ur so tall ur deformed
Matthew McGrory 7'6
licensed-image
Richard Kiel 7'4

It's not that easy ....
If it was easy, everybody would do it.
Because "tallcels" are fundamentally mentalcels

Noodle whores seem to love height just go sea maxx

Now this niggers gong after mentalcels Can mods ban him Already?

I don’t deny being a mental cel here I’m really not the sharpest tool in the shed but can you blame me I’m naturally not smart (below average IQ) combined with a plethora of people in my life hindering me from ascending (parents + family + even peers)

Now this niggers gong after mentalcels Can mods ban him Already?
just put him on ignore like the other 99% of the forum. let him post shit in his little echo chamber, like a retarded child.