Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can these normies who browse r/tinder not be blackpilled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-

Jfl at this idiot who is surprised that chad gets talked to like this. But nah guys, it’s defiantly not cause of his looks. If he sent that as a 5’2 Indian janitor she would still reply the same thing.

They think these things could happen to them if they try hard enough.

:lul: :lul: they are so bluepilled it's comical

Meanwhile I dont even get matches with foids, only trannies and grannies.

probably just full of larping low tier normies pretending they get matches

Theyre in for a.long life of nativity or a harsh wake up call...

The old me might of asked the same thing. Now i know why. The 'germanlifter' tinder experiment i think was alot of peoples original blackpill. My first chadfish experiment fucked me up after i went so long switching pictures amd getting no matches

Who the fuck uses pickup lines on tinder? That shit is cringe

Because the coping is too strong.

Don't know, guess it's because most normie man, are just delusional maxxed. What bugs me more, is that chad swiped right on this low tier becky. I definitly would've swiped left on her, if i saw her on my tinder.

Giphy

I tried making a chad profile on badoo but they want me to picture confirm my profile and now it's blocked. I can only log out or "confirm" it. LMFAO and I lost my email now for that fake profile. Fuck it. God damn it. I tried hard to make the pictures impossible to be back traced but their system is really fucking good.

Just talk about diet theory

Imagine believing this cringy reddit pickup lines and puns actually have an effect.

It's like the people that believe hard workers will eventually be rewarded, blind to the fact that the system is rigged.
Imagine believing this cringy reddit pickup lines and puns actually have an effect.

Chad can have a 3rd grade vocabulary, while an incel can speak with the wittiest prose, it won't make a difference. All this red-pill PUA game is bullshit

You can say just about anything or be just about anyone (even a convicted rapist or child molestor), but if you're a tall Chad you will make women wet. There's countless Chadfishing experiments that prove this.
At this point even normies are starting to figure it out.

Let's drag him here
20200221 140016

they are retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back