Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can the fat smelly guys from my school get pussy but I can't!?

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
Its unbelievable that I'm so socially inept to the point I can't even look at girls. Rope fuel when I see the fat uggo from my school days who was renowned for smelling like shit and had unholy amounts of dandruff on his scalp manage to bag a girl, albeit a 2/10 (being generous) but still. Its painful even knowing these guys are able to even talk to girls. Knowing guys who were even more lovers in school are doing better than me now and are even able to communicate with the opposite gender pains me to the core. Also seen the fattest guy in my year, weighed at least 130kg at 15, greasy hair walking past me a few months ago with a girl, still fat and greasy as ever. Again, she.was very unattractive but thats not my focus, the focus is the fact that I am being outshines by guys who are genetically worse off than even me. I am probably the only person my age from my school days who hasn't gotten laid. One guy from my school who had school shooter vibes, creepy 5 foot 5 kid walked past me recently, bright green fucking mohawk and a trenchcoat with a goth girl next to him.
The worst incident was one mentioned in a previous post. Now all these guys I've mentioned have stayed the same in term s of looks, but one of my old friends who I grew to despise walked past recently and he is a complete chad now, he was 5 foot 3 and hadn't reached puberty by 16. He's at least 5 foot 10 now and is a complete chad gymcel. Nothing worse when someone in your level or lower is doing so much better than you, its even worse when you hate that guy.
Everywhere I go i feel jealous of people, even ugly guys with no girl cause my first thought is he's probably not a virgin. I see kids, 15 years old and think they're probably getting laid as creepy as that may sound.

Many humans have such easy lives, man, while we suffer.

2 younger brothers fucking 20+ foids a year while foids just joke and laugh about me. started in highschool still hasn't changed 8 years later :feelsrope:

get used to the feeling it will probably last

I had a fat smelly coworker who somehow got a real life yandere. As in a crazy girl that he dated years ago broke into his house to have sex with him. He told me about it as if it was a problem but secretly I was extremely jealous. That guy is one of the only people I know who are as ugly as me
He was probably trying to make you jealous on purpose

Serena Williams has bigger biceps than me. :fuk:

NTpill brother. Fat guys tend to be masculine and social which is probably how they got foids and the absence of such things would explain your lack thereof

If they’re tall, then that’s how.

JBW, JBF or Tall

NTpill brother. Fat guys tend to be masculine and social which is probably how they got foids and the absence of such things would explain your lack thereof
Exactly. My school had multiple fat fucks with gfs, but they were tall and NTmaxxed. I'm a skinny manlet with autism, it never began for me no matter what I did.

I saw a guy walking with a girl today in college and she brutally height and frame mogged him I don't know how

Is the fat dude tall? And white?

Life sometimes doesn't make any sense. Remember when ER had a meltdown because he saw a currycel driving an old Honda Civic with a white blonde foid.

Serena Williams has bigger biceps than me. :fuk:
She probably masculine mogs 90% of humanity.

Just be fat, how come i never see things like you guys, ugly, short, fat, etc guys with gfs.

Being fat is a big barrier between you and a girl but words can reach if you talk loud enough, you may have smaller barrier but it doesn't matter how small is if you don't talk to them

Its unbelievable that I'm so socially inept to the point I can't even look at girls. Rope fuel when I see the fat uggo from my school days who was renowned for smelling like shit and had unholy amounts of dandruff on his scalp manage to bag a girl, albeit a 2/10 (being generous) but still. Its painful even knowing these guys are able to even talk to girls. Knowing guys who were even more lovers in school are doing better than me now and are even able to communicate with the opposite gender pains me to the core. Also seen the fattest guy in my year, weighed at least 130kg at 15, greasy hair walking past me a few months ago with a girl, still fat and greasy as ever. Again, she.was very unattractive but thats not my focus, the focus is the fact that I am being outshines by guys who are genetically worse off than even me. I am probably the only person my age from my school days who hasn't gotten laid. One guy from my school who had school shooter vibes, creepy 5 foot 5 kid walked past me recently, bright green fucking mohawk and a trenchcoat with a goth girl next to him.
The worst incident was one mentioned in a previous post. Now all these guys I've mentioned have stayed the same in term s of looks, but one of my old friends who I grew to despise walked past recently and he is a complete chad now, he was 5 foot 3 and hadn't reached puberty by 16. He's at least 5 foot 10 now and is a complete chad gymcel. Nothing worse when someone in your level or lower is doing so much better than you, its even worse when you hate that guy.
Everywhere I go i feel jealous of people, even ugly guys with no girl cause my first thought is he's probably not a virgin. I see kids, 15 years old and think they're probably getting laid as creepy as that may sound.

Rembember, they are NT

Because your a midget

JoinedJan 15, 2022 Posts 31

I had a fat smelly coworker who somehow got a real life yandere. As in a crazy girl that he dated years ago broke into his house to have sex with him. He told me about it as if it was a problem but secretly I was extremely jealous. That guy is one of the only people I know who are as ugly as me
DARK TRIAD YET AGAIN , propably

Or because he's tall and wealthy

Unbelievable curve ball.

Must be their winning persohnalitees. :foidSoy:

You could in theory nab a 1-2/10 foid if you tried hard enough :feelshehe:

He could be tall, white and have blue hunter eyes, dense hair, nice teeth, good bone structure and muscles underneath the lard. Remember how @BrendioEEE went from fatcel to high tier normie cuck after losing the fat:

Tumblr 8c7d2bb4d3ada0be7c20789348982d3d 307f764e 512
peepee-2-jpg.1588561

2 younger brothers fucking 20+ foids a year while foids just joke and laugh about me. started in highschool still hasn't changed 8 years later :feelsrope:

get used to the feeling it will probably last
There is a two parts hentai comic about that scenario. Codes: 333496 and 373578. In the end the main character decided to LDAR. Kinda depressing.

He could be tall, white and have blue hunter eyes, dense hair, nice teeth, good bone structure and muscles underneath the lard. Remember how @BrendioEEE went from fatcel to high tier normie cuck after losing the fat:

View attachment 566885
peepee-2-jpg.1588561

There is a two parts hentai comic about that scenario. Codes: 333496 and 373578. In the end the main character decided to LDAR. Kinda depressing.

He probably has a gf now after that glowup:feelsUgh:

JBW probably. How many of those guys were ethnic OP

and white tint skin.