Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can the fact that a woman had many sexual partners affect the health of children?

PoorLazarus

PoorLazarus

Banned
-
My mother met my father when she was 20 years old and she was in the 3rd year of university, she gave birth to me when she was 21 years old, and my father was 32 years old at the time of my birth. Now my mother is 42 years old, and my father is 53. I am now 20, but soon I will be 21 years old. Once, six years ago, I spoke with my mother in private about her period in her life when she was young and did not know my father, she then blabbed that she had different guys. Does this mean that she was no longer a virgin when she married my father? I just since childhood saw minor signs of HPV (human papillomavirus) on my skin.
I suppose that this disease passed to me from my mother when baby during childbirth, because my mother also has a little papillomas, well besides that STD (sexually transmited diseases).
B57C7B84 85C7 4561 9D65 6D38A6BD4A1A

It's not my photo, but i have papillomas like in this photo.

Your mom probably got ravaged by chad as a teen

My mother met my father when she was 20 years old and she was in the 3rd year of university, she gave birth to me when she was 21 years old, and my father was 32 years old at the time of my birth. Now my mother is 42 years old, and my father is 53. I am now 20, but soon I will be 21 years old. Once, six years ago, I spoke with my mother in private about her period in her life when she was young and did not know my father, she then blabbed that she had different guys. Does this mean that she was no longer a virgin when she married my father? I just since childhood saw minor signs of HPV (human papillomavirus) on my skin.
I suppose that this disease passed to me from my mother when baby during childbirth, because my mother also has a little papillomas, well besides that STD (sexually transmited diseases).
View attachment 243740
It's not my photo, but i have papillomas like in this photo.

Isn't that just whats called a "skin tag"?

ofc she had more sexual partners before, what do you expect from a foid

What is "ravaged chad"?
I know what is "chad", but i don't understand what do you mean about "ravaged chad". What is it?

My bad It was suppose to be ravaged by chad*

Many girls were fucked by chads before they got married?
I think most have tbh. Marriage is just betabuxxing unless she marries a Chad.

I'm not gonna bring out the Science bitch but theoretically a woman taking many different mens cum inside her (if not using condom), I believe it has an effect on her eggs & genetic imprinting of her offspring, that cum is going into her & the genetic material is being absorbed, you are what you eat or something.

Perhaps someone that's into biology & genetics with some evidence that wouldn't go down too well if published could shine a light.

I don't know. But i don't want a foid with many sexual partners