Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can sub-5 people take pictures with chad WILLINGLY and post it in their social media ?

M

Molae1

Greycel
1597582187-cngvsfsxaaabdgh.jpg
1597583976-unknown-5-1.png

I really don't understand it, it's like stabbing yourself
Even if they are not blackpilled, they should still have the instinct to avoid getting mogged right? :feelswhat:

bluepill abuse

Normjuice and normfood probably harms their brain. Low T is a serious epidemic amongst men. They have no idea that they should be challenged and intimidated by these men. Then again, it gets even worse if you are self aware. Then you can see guys who mog you everywhere you go.

Normjuice and normfood probably harms their brain. Low T is a serious epidemic amongst men. They have no idea that they should be challenged and intimidated by these men. Then again, it gets even worse if you are self aware. Then you can see guys who mog you everywhere you go.
The bluepill brainwashing literally melts your brain and distorts your perception of reality, I've seen it happen to me years ago and see it around me with normies everyday

They are bluepilled and think looks don't matter.
Just like some users on this forum

They're PSL forum users and they wanna brag about how they got a pic of themselves with their favorite male model to their fellow truecel Chad worshippers.

Chad worshiping
That is the reason God sent prophets to stop worshiping statues

The bluepill brainwashing literally melts your brain and distorts your perception of reality, I've seen it happen to me years ago and see it around me with normies everyday
Diet is so fucking important. My mindreader tells me that you're skelly mode. Have you ever drank chicken? It's liquid muscle imo. Better be hittin the gym, lil' bro. And hittin' them books too. Gotta careermaxx. Try ibutamoren if you struggle with appetite.
Chad worshiping
Reminds me of an incel that said that the snake in the garden was Chad's penis or something. All religions should have been more explicit about expressing that women's rights cannot occur. Same goes for the US Constitution.

They are bluepilled and think looks don't matter.
Just like some users on this forum
Chad worshiping

make sens :fuk:

Are you sure the second one is not a lesbian?

Sometimes. Sometimes Chads harem members might fall for you, I mean after all Chad approves of this 5 foot nothing guy why shouldn't we give him roast beef ey Becky

At some point, I started cringing at the idea of taking photos with a much taller Black male from St. Francis.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back