Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can ricecels cope with this?

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

> Be a disabled white guy
> Getting laid by fucking a girl with a disabled ppl fetish
> Create 8chan
> Move to Manilla PH
> Becoming a church guy
> Meeting a noodlewhore cute girl in the church
> Marrying the noodlewhore the same year

Reminder:

Disabled white guy has higher SMV than normal healthy Asian guys!

View attachment 147631

> Be a disabled white guy
> Getting laid by fucking a girl with a disabled ppl fetish
> Create 8chan
> Move to Manilla PH
> Becoming a church guy
> Meeting a noodlewhore cute girl in the church
> Marrying the noodlewhore the same year

Did u make up this story?

Not sure if its JBW, because you have to at least qualify as human.

Attachments

• FB.png
    FB.png
    195 KB · Views: 127
this isnt even funny, his life must be still so sad

Hot wheels married a Filipina?

We don't cope. We rope

I'd rather be incel than be him ngl

Last edited:
She’s using him for resources clearly...

I hate this cunt so much.
>create 8chan as an outcast loser for fellow outcast losers
>get lucky and fuck two mentally ill foids
>completely denounces 8chan and asks for it to be taken down on the leftist mass-media
It's absurd how quick men can completely reject their past and everything that used to give their lives meaning once they get a quick whiff of pussy. The same happened to that kike who created 4chan.

>completely denounces 8chan and asks for it to be taken down on the leftist mass-media
It's absurd how quick men can completely reject their past and everything that used to give their lives meaning once they get a quick whiff of pussy. The same happened to that kike who created 4chan.
Sweaty the past is the past. You need to get over it. Dis is y u unkwell:soy:

mogs me brutally. I dont know what to do tbh even disabled people mogs us i guess its never began

that's what pussy worship does to your mind tbhtbh

He managed to get laid with JBW and creating 8chan. He even reproduced.

SEA women are such whores for white cock.

Average cock size in Philippines is 4” so I can’t blame them.

It's because he's disabled. Since I am an able white heterosexual man, I get nothing.

If you are: Ethnic, disabled (white or black, doesn't matter), protected category X. Then you can't be incel.

Disabled men have higher SMV than us.

It's because he's disabled. Since I am an able white heterosexual man, I get nothing.

If you are: Ethnic, disabled (white or black, doesn't matter), protected category X. Then you can't be incel.

Disabled men have higher SMV than us.
Exactly, ethnics have the highest smv, specially 5'2 ugly ass curries. This is exactly why I can't step outside my basement. Whenever I try, hoards of horny naked foids start chasing me. Last time I had to call the cops. This thing happened to all the curries I know of.

Exactly, ethnics have the highest smv, specially 5'2 ugly ass curries. This is exactly why I can't step outside my basement. Whenever I try, hoards of horny naked foids start chasing me. Last time I had to call the cops. This thing happened to all the curries I know of.
I'm not joking. When you become a freak monster, your SMV rise up. Because some foids have specific fetishes. If you are a curry, you have the same status of a disabled guy. Good for you, my dear fakecel.

I'm not joking. When you become a freak monster, your SMV rise up. Because some foids have specific fetishes. If you are a curry, you have the same status of a disabled guy. Good for you, my dear fakecel.

Yea, may be if you are a deformed freak then that's a different case.

I have never seen a woman with "curry fetish". You are deluded beyond repair.

Remember guys whites are as incel as us

I have seen amongst african foids

Because you don't embrace racial stereotypes. Just act like a human living meme and you will fuck foids. I don't know, just place a giant shit in front of some foids while you eat your kebap.

Ultimate proof of whites = fakecels. For every white man, there is multiple SEA women for them. Lol @ the extreme cope of cumskins in this thread as if hotwheels is some millionaire rofl.

Because you don't embrace racial stereotypes. Just act like a human living meme and you will fuck foids. I don't know, just place a giant shit in front of some foids while you eat your kebap.

Wtf. I'm the only curry who is into real street-shitting in this forum, everyone knows me here.

Some april2018cel teaching me "racial stereotypes" JFL @ the state of incels.co.
I have seen amongst african foids

May be, but extremely rare. At some point in the past I tried with multiple african american foids. They are mostly racist as fuck. They will fuck a 5/10 white normie with minidick than a 7/10 tyrone.

Last edited:
Wtf. I'm the only curry who is into real street-shitting in this forum, everyone knows me here..
I don't know you. You sounds like one of the mainstream incels. Nevermind, keep coping and LARPing if you want to waste your privilege. I don't even care afterall.