Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can ricecels be this delusional and bluepilled?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

B938C4C5 BDEF 4D62 9E6B 218B24D5B6C7

40551619 1080 4A2E 9D12 A5720ABE618C

“best glow up”
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Face looks to kid like

He looks alot better and his physique is great. Unfortunately, its still over for him and all that work will never compensate. He will get cucked by someone who never thought once about self improvement or looksmaxxing.

I'm not convinced that it is over for him. He seems social, good body, NT, confident. Plenty of guys from his race like him in relationships; this may be his woman, or at the very least his very close friend (probably the former).

Shouldn't assume that an Asian guy is a ricecel just because he is short... or Asian. Times have changed.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@joseph_yip/video/7157750773839973637

Last edited:
He looks alot better and his physique is great. Unfortunately, its still over for him and all that work will never compensate. He will get cucked by someone who never thought once about self improvement or looksmaxxing.
Brutal Truthpill

Don't want to be annoying, but must reiterate: he is in a relationship with a white, green-eyed woman. He is NOT a ricecel and we should stop assuming that it is over for guys just because they have certain markers of undesirability. Black and white thinking is foolish.

Its surreal how hard he mogs me and I'm talking before the glow up

If everyone can tell you're a subhuman from a 100 meter distance, how do you even call it, the lengths to which average people mog me is surreal. It's simply surreal how men who mog me to hell and back are called subhuman on this site. I've never seen a man my race/location posted here who wouldn't mog me to death.

Last edited:
These roidmaxxers always look comical with their ripped bodies and then having the face of an ugly 12 year old.

My face mogs the shit out of him.

Still a khhv

Im 30% bodyfat

Don't want to be annoying, but must reiterate: he is in a relationship with a white, green-eyed woman. He is NOT a ricecel and we should stop assuming that it is over for guys just because they have certain markers of undesirability. Black and white thinking is foolish.
True. Overall his SMV isn't too absurdly low. He has full facial symmetry, full hairline, and small but not flat nose, and neutral canthal tilt. Only drawback are his bad eye area, weak cheekbones, and a shit chin/jawline.

He seems average to above average in height, is clearly NT and is likely IQ-maxxed, social-maxxed, and status-maxxed judging from his TikTok account.

All in all, with a blessing from his genetics and probably a lot of time and money invested, this is enough for him to get a Becky like he had in the video. For how long though, is thd real question. He is likely betabuxxing and she may only be with him for this and his muscles or TikTok following. How long until he is cheated on by her?

True. Overall his SMV isn't too absurdly low. He has full facial symmetry, full hairline, and small but not flat nose, and neutral canthal tilt. Only drawback are his bad eye area, weak cheekbones, and a shit chin/jawline.

He seems average to above average in height, is clearly NT and is likely IQ-maxxed, social-maxxed, and status-maxxed judging from his TikTok account.

All in all, with a blessing from his genetics and probably a lot of time and money invested, this is enough for him to get a Becky like he had in the video. For how long though, is thd real question. He is likely betabuxxing and she may only be with him for this and his muscles or TikTok following. How long until he is cheated on by her?
What is this level of coping? He looks easily subhuman and how the fuck is he above average in height? He looks no taller than 5’9.

What is this level of coping? He looks easily subhuman and how the fuck is he above average in height? He looks no taller than 5’9.
Well he mogs me at the very least. It's the only way I can see that explains how he has a gf. Other than that he might just be an outlier.

Last edited:
from 2/10 to 2.2/10