Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can PUA copers be so ridiculous lmao check this out

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Check out this Chad "coaching" aka scamming this poor currycel. He's making him cold approach women on the street over and over and every time the girl's attitude towards him is awful from the start, but the "coach" keeps cherry picking what he says for small mistakes that he can blame the rejection on, and the indian is taking it completely seriously and applying his advice only to keep getting rejected, rinse and repeat lmaoooooooo

At some point the chad literally tells him that he says "um" too much or takes too long to think about what to say, and that's why he's getting rejected :feelsseriously:

Check 4:30 on this video. The indian goes to say hi to some foids and then the coach joins him, watch the way they react to each of them:

Brutal blackpill. The indian should've gotten the hint but he stays bluepilled and taking PUA so seriously. They act like it's a sport or something.

Now see him approaching a girl at 8:40 here lmaoooo :feelsgah::

It's like this over and over but I thought this one was specially blatant. And at 9:45 check the coach notes with bullshit excuses as to why she's not interested. How can PUA idiots be so blind??

At the end of the first video he ends up meeting a pretty chill girl that actually goes to have a drink to him. Whether she's legit interested idk, but it has nothing to do with PUA. You could tell it'd go well from the start unlike with other girls, before he had the time to apply any of the "advice".

It's all about the money. People buy into this shit, and some of the really desperate and/or stupid ones can pay quite a bit. Youtube views pay too.

Don't care about this shit man they are stupid for believing this shit

I'm not going to watch this. PUA footage is like the most cringy thing I can imagine.

I'm not going to watch this. PUA footage is like the most cringy thing I can imagine.
its a curry getting rejected over and over, it's hilarious, i rec you watch it

No way these scammers are doing this shit in 2019

Curries are the most bluepilled race of men to exist. This is ironic given the fact that they are perceived as ugly by most foids.

How can PUA still be alive in fucking 2019

There is good money to be made in feeding blue pill advice to love starved men and giving them false hope

- girls take advantage of love starved men

- Dating apps take advantage of love starved men by making them buy promotions in app which gives them no results

- PUAs take advantage

beta males are the cash cows of the society. Their whole purpose of existence is to make money which they will spend on chasing women and buying them shit and rest of it will go taxes and finally other half will go to rent and car and food and at the end they will have 0 dollars till the cycle repeats itself.

- chad on the other hand fucks girls for free

- girls pay for chads shit

- chad doesn’t spend on girls.

usually gets a good deal on house and car cuz networking.

overall he saves more then half his income, gets sex for free, and pays of his house in long run. All the money he saves goes in investing which makes him millions in

Those videos remind me we need to have a facepalm button

There are always tons of curries in those American PUA bootcamps.

I fell for PUA redpill shit, but never gave a cent to any of those guys.

When ever a video set in satanic london I must prepare for pain

I watched like 10 min of the first video. Super cringe. That red headed bitch probably felt so "creeped" out by him.

There are always tons of curries in those American PUA bootcamps.

I fell for PUA redpill shit, but never gave a cent to any of those guys.
I watched a video of a PUA in America and he was a Manlet framecel ethnic with hair like Pepe lepew, and his class was all curries or rices, except one robust bald white normie, and they were genuinely bought into the shit he was saying, and telling stories of how he got laid every night

Thats a high tier curry. Mogs this forum.

It's because people want to believe that they have control over their lives. They'd rather delude themselves into thinking they're doing something wrong and just need to improve, instead of accepting the cold hard truth.

if you need professional help to get a date, it's over.

TBH that PUA shit makes me feel a little sad, almost every guy that pays for books and bootcamps wants to believe that they can control their situation, that it isn't about their face/height/frame/ethnicity, and that by having enough game/money they can get what chad gets. This delusion stems from their lifetime of rejection, lack of love, validation, and touch starvation. The mere existence of the PUA industry displays the massive anmount of desperate men out there.

It's because people want to believe that they have control over their lives. They'd rather delude themselves into thinking they're doing something wrong and just need to improve, instead of accepting the cold hard truth.

Just buy my book for only 9.99 theory

Puas videos are proof of the blackpill tbh

watching pua videos hurts...
I can't stand all these awkward interactions and the delusions of the scammed men.

It's mind zoggling!

These blue pilled cucks are unreal.

The NPC code is written so well.