Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How can poor slavcels utilize JBW?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
We all know about western whitecels going to SEA, but what can poor slavcels do if they cant(and will never have) the money to get a ticket to there(or their countries dont have gibs like ItsOver's)?

You cant. Run the rapefugee theory.

Non russian ex soviet countries in asia boyo.

Last edited:
You cant. Run the rapefugee theory.
Slavs cant be refugees and even if they are they're not fetishized. Also, this means that slavcels are trucels.
Do you have any evidence that they will go for a slavs instead of the local muslims?
Do you have any evidence that they will go for a slavs instead of the local muslims?

I already live in a post soviet country. It's over

Slavs cant be refugees and even if they are they're not fetishized. Also, this means that slavcels are trucels.
Not necessarily, slavs can run bigdickplumber theory. But you might need some looks for that.

But you might need some looks for that.
Probably not as bad tho, just dont be an absolute subhuman, have some semblance of humanity tbh

Also dont Slavic countries have more females? So why not just tell Papa to get you one or the local mafia tbh?

We all know about western whitecels going to SEA, but what can poor slavcels do if they cant(and will never have) the money to get a ticket to there(or their countries dont have gibs like ItsOver's)?

If you speak English what you'd have to do is get set up to "teach english" with one of those schools somewhere in SEA so all you have to save is for a one way flight to go there and you will even make money while stealing all the local goblin foids from their ricemen.

Win-win.

If you speak English what you'd have to do is get set up to "teach english" with one of those schools somewhere in SEA so all you have to save is for a one way flight to go there and you will even make money while stealing all the local goblin foids from their ricemen.

Win-win.
Do these schools pay for tickets? Because theres no way I can find 600$(2 months of wage) .

Do these schools pay for tickets? Because theres no way I can find 600$(2 months of wage) .

I don't think so. I think you'd have to earn it yourself. So you'd have to save it up month by month I suppose for a year or two.

Win-win.

Which SEA countries allow teachers without diplomas?
Probably not as bad tho, just dont be an absolute subhuman, have some semblance of humanity tbh

Also dont Slavic countries have more females? So why not just tell Papa to get you one or the local mafia tbh?
Only Russia has more females. Doesnt matter how many females there are if they all want chads or shitskins. There are no arranged marriages in slavic countries. Also slavic parents brutally bully their sons if they arent successful with women. No slavic woman wants an arranged marriage. The mafia bullies and kills slavcels. It has nothing to with us. Im too autistic, lazy, low T and low IQ to join any mafia.