Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can people deny the evidence

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
How can they? How can someone Tells to a 5'0 balding ugly man that the problem Is his personality, Just tell him the Truth, that the world Is unfair and its full of shit, and give him the State option to kill or not to kill himself

You are AN incel with your stats, what do you want to do, continue to live alone or die?

Not promoting suicide in this thread by the way

I've thought about this for a long time and the conclusion I've reached is that they think we are using the black pill as "will to power". Most people use data to justify something and don't care if its true or not. When it comes to the black pill to them it feels like an anti woman ideology and since people support women over men they will be against it regardless of the facts.

The problem is you're projecting abstract logic on normies which they mostly don't have. I'm not saying anyone's better than anyone else just different.

''I know a guy''

Because after humans started to rule the animal kingdom the selection pressures shifted from "compete against nature" to "compete against other humans", which in effect meant that navigating social reality successfully became more imporant than navigating physical, objective reality. Lying, decieving, manipulating, forming alliances and breaking them when convinient, most importantly, not commiting (social) suicide by directly opposing the group as a whole.

W/e everyone else believes, you should believe to, swimming against the tide is big enough of a mistake to turn you into a loser all by itself. Normies intuit that like the social animals they are, and I mean intuit, they don't fucking realize what they are doing, that's the animal part.

Lies are the fundation of the social world, in this realm nothing is solid and clearly meassurable, everything is relative and highly malleable, it's a core feature of the simulations that play in peoples heads, compared to the world that is being simulated through these models.

Most of the social competition revolves around manipulating and pressuring others to accept ideas as fact that might or might not be true, but of which it is in your self-interest for others to believe them.

Though part of why normies get everything so wrong is simply that reality is difficult to understand and most people are rather stupid.

Last edited:
I think it's related to just them being abusive. One of the most common child abuse tactics is giving a child an impossible order and then punishing that child for not being able to do it while blaming it for the beating/punishment/whatever. Similarly to how bullies love insulting and blaming their victims for receiving the aggression they would've always subjected them to regardless. This I believe is similar, in that you look at a guy who's clearly struggling because of his looks, something he has no control over whatsoever, and tell him to his face that he's simply an evil person responsible for his own suffering, forcing him to believe that and further humiliate and debase himself, all the while enjoying the knowledge that he can't push back because, you being better looking, he'll be seen as the bad guy in the situation, just like an abused child cannot push back against the adult abusing him or her or how bullied children can't fight back against their stronger bullies.

I just. fell into a trance watching how my avi’s. hands clapped to the beat of your avi’s tits bouncing
top kek :feelskek:
How can they? How can someone Tells to a 5'0 balding ugly man that the problem Is his personality, Just tell him the Truth, that the world Is unfair and its full of shit, and give him the State option to kill or not to kill himself

You are AN incel with your stats, what do you want to do, continue to live alone or die?

blue and redpill copers who are literally incel is denial, im MGTOW bro! im a sigma! im fine without women!
brooo its muh personality! just shower bro! just like drink water mayan!!!!

Because they want us to be a good little worker drones who wageslave and pay taxes. If society told us that we will be alone forever and then gave us the means to checkout, they wouldn't be able to extract these resources from us.

I think it's related to just them being abusive. One of the most common child abuse tactics is giving a child an impossible order and then punishing that child for not being able to do it while blaming it for the beating/punishment/whatever. Similarly to how bullies love insulting and blaming their victims for receiving the aggression they would've always subjected them to regardless. This I believe is similar, in that you look at a guy who's clearly struggling because of his looks, something he has no control over whatsoever, and tell him to his face that he's simply an evil person responsible for his own suffering, forcing him to believe that and further humiliate and debase himself, all the while enjoying the knowledge that he can't push back because, you being better looking, he'll be seen as the bad guy in the situation, just like an abused child cannot push back against the adult abusing him or her or how bullied children can't fight back against their stronger bullies.

bluepillers when faced with an insurmountable haven of empirical, a posteriori evidence from scientific blackpill on the incel wiki: "its still his personality because... because it just is, okay!?" :feelsohgod:

I'm of the opinion that the false hope of bluepillism is somewhat holding the fascade of morality within the dating/reproduction world together i think it would be too much of a quantum shift for women to just straight out say chad only thats when it will really become a dystopian matriarchial nightmare timeline for us similar to in back to the future when biff becomes rich and lawlessness takes over i think the framework of morality to a degree is being held up by the falsehood of bluepill ideology...