Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can people be stupid enough to think Red Pill works?

R

respirator_venti

Greycel
★★
I started with the MGTOWpill before realizing that I was coping and that I'd be putty in the hand of the first woman who showed interest in me. But RedPill just seemed like complete bullshit to me. Some guys in the gym are amazing and can lift a lot of weight - but they don't look good. They're just powerlifters. Some guys go for the hypertrophy thing and they look big but only with a low fat % will they start looking good. However they already had norm looking faces so this was just a +2 boost in stats. How could any ugly guy fall for this crap - you'd just be an ugly guy with muscles. No amount of weight lifting will make your face look good or make you taller or richer which is pretty much the most important criteria for women. At best if you're fat the fat will go away from your face and you'd be looking less ugly, but still ugly.

K-Close? F-Close? Number-Close? You're probably be the first guy to get MeToo'd and labeled like a creep in the general social group.

I also went through a MGTOW coping phase but never red pill. I think its related to how normie/NPC/deluded you are.

At least MGTOWs realize there's no "winning" the game, it takes at least a little self-awareness to overcome the endless "self-improvement" meme cycle of embarassing yourself constantly.