Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can people be so cruel?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
When I was a kid I was bullied every single day in school, despite being kind, generous, nice, caring and helpful, I was always the most hated person despite never doing anything to receive it. It gives me rage today but that's not the main thing, what angers me the most is how cruel people can be to eachother, legit how do non- psychopaths go around making kids depressed and suicidal and still not be ashamed? Even if most people didn't bully the vast majority stood by and partook in it, which makes me even more mad. If I was a 6'6 giga- chad in school, I'd actively go around to make friends with the loners and stop bullying where- ever I can, while the 6'6 giga-chads at school irl just sat back and enjoyed their harem while people were suicidal next door.

I got bullied a lot in school, but I wasn't a good nor a bad person, I was just there alone without annoying anyone.

Ragefuel ngl , People will just walk all over you if you’re nice

the culture now doesnt allow people standing up against bullies, who guessed

people do whatever they can if it benefits them, to bully loners or ugly kids to make them in the popular group, etc
it's always been survival of the fittest, this is why I hate most people. they just want to use you for their benefit, maybe even act nice while doing so, but when they don't get what they want, you see what they're truly like

For bystanders who do nothing, the logic is if it doesn’t happen to them it doesn’t matter to them.

because you have no benefit in being nice to genetic trash, so why invest in it

Humans are disgusting creatures.
The world would be much better off without them.

I remember when I was younger in Elementary, my class was in the library, and the kid who usually bullied me started to demean me, and literally the entire class joined in to start bullying me. I remember I felt like crying, the world has always been a cruel place to me.

Humans have unfortunately a predisposition towards cruelty, which is encouraged and stimulated even more by the system we live in. Bullying does not end with school.

I was hated for everything I did good or bad

This is why Allah has blessed us with coronachan