Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can one be an incel without hate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
How is that even possible? It isnt possible. If you're a trucel you will UNDOUBTEDLY HATE EVERYTHING starting with yourself. So Fuck Incelswithouthate and FUCK BOARD_GAMING

yeah i don't get it either, they're really just trying to please normalfags

They are pretending to have none

They are low T cucks/incels in denial

maybe they accept that they are ugly subhumans (i do that aswell) and somehow never faced discrimination because of it (or just ignore it). i hate everything because i realized that, if i were better looking, my life would be much easier and better

Incelswithouthate is basically just a cover up name to not get banned.
But yes, I agree. Its impossible to not hate while being an Incel.

Last edited:
You get treated like shit, it's natural to become bitter

JFL at the fact that bloat_gaming is still around

Blacktrans_gaming is still on there? Jfl

I'm pretty sure most incels do hate foids over there but they just can't say it.

maybe they accept that they are ugly subhumans (i do that aswell) and somehow never faced discrimination because of it (or just ignore it). i hate everything because i realized that, if i were better looking, my life would be much easier and better

The problem is that many people nowadays interpret just stating some observations, many of which are verifiable facts, as hate.

For example, if I go to some place like Facebook or Reddit and say "blacks commit violent crimes in a much bigger proportion than whites do", this would be considered "hate speech" even though it's just an easily verifiable fact.