Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can normies trust their girlfriends?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
In every normie relationship, the foid always acts like a whore. She's always flirting and touching other men, she has lots of male friends and tons of possibilities of fucking Chad and their boyfriend has to put up with that. If they had access to their phones just once, they'd realize their beloved gfs are fucking Chad behind their backs. How can they put up with that shit? Of course the answer they give is "oh, it's because I love her and I trust her" :feelshaha: :feelskek: Fucking retarded, the minute she dumps their ass she's gonna start fucking another dude the same day while these normies will be single for months.

They have no choice. Its that or be like us. But there is a limit and I see plenty of normies starting to question having relationships at all.

There was this part from one of MGTOW Dictionary's live stream where some guy said that he got lucky with a drunk girl. The stream was about debunking pua game and how looks matter. Also people who say "you need to get used to rejection and approach 1 million times" is basically making you get used to being cucked. This is paraphrasing from what the guy said on the stream.

Most normies who get laid got lucky. It has nothing to do with hobbies, interests, or personality else they wouldn't be betabuxxing to keep her.

It’s either that or be incel

Bluepill overdose, they don't know how much foids cheat

Most don't but it's either that or be like us. And they might say they trust them but let their girlfriend mention how much better their ex was at something to a friend or say some exes name during sex.

Because they've got this "this won't happen to me" attitude. They still think that "muh men are stronger than women and can't be discriminated", " if you suck at life it's only your fault", "just work on your personality" etc despite all the evidence that life presents them with over time. Cluelessly bluepilled idealistic normie retards.

Last edited:
They have no choice. Its that or be like us. But there is a limit and I see plenty of normies starting to question having relationships at all.
It’s either that or be incel
Bluepill overdose, they don't know how much foids cheat
Because they've got this "this won't happen to me" attitude. They still think that "muh men are stronger than women and can't be discriminated", " if you suck at life it's only your fault", "just work on your personality" etc despite all the evidence that life presents them with over time. Cluelessly bluepilled idealistic normie retards.
Love the basedness going on. Normies live in a “just world” state until real life hits them in the face.

Foids are whore by nature.

If you don't want to be cucked, you have to treat them like kids in a pedophiles neighborhood.

Yea it's over for normies in 2020.

These retards HAVE to be ok with their girlfriends fucking other guys lmao. It's the only wayfor them.

In 2020 average women literally have male models and local celebrities DMing them on Instagram. Good fucking luck trying to compete with that.

Normies delude themselves into thinking they have the attention of foids when in reality they will be cucked without fail

Normies delude themselves into thinking they have the attention of foids when in reality they will be cucked without fail

They can't and they don't. They walk on egg-shells 24/7.

This is another reason why normies in a ""relationship"" quickly develop stress-related diseases.

But in theory, a peaceful relationship is supposed to improve your health.

Men will never stop being cucks. It doesn't matter how bad things get.

The reason:

:bluepill:

In every normie relationship, the foid always acts like a whore. She's always flirting and touching other men, she has lots of male friends and tons of possibilities of fucking Chad and their boyfriend has to put up with that. If they had access to their phones just once, they'd realize their beloved gfs are fucking Chad behind their backs. How can they put up with that shit? Of course the answer they give is "oh, it's because I love her and I trust her" :feelshaha: :feelskek: Fucking retarded, the minute she dumps their ass she's gonna start fucking another dude the same day while these normies will be single for months.
Not in current year, most women have a "man in the shadows" lined up in case the relationship fails.