Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can modern day retards practice their prayers it's so fucking tedious

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Imagine having to do some shitty prayer 5 times a fucking day bruv and through that before you can even start you have to do some shitty rituals pretend it's something sacred and holy and then finally you can begin prayer in some foreign language which you can't even understand and have no Interest in.

And then finally after you begin it you got to amor sure every foreign word is pronounced right you got to repeat this shit 4 more times or 2 more times and then finally then have you finished just 1 prayer.

Like how can a modern day retard practice this shit its 1 thing to be faithful but to practice this shit 5 times a fucking day in a language you cant even understand is a piss take.

Furthermore your constantly penalized for merely pronouncing it wrong adding insult to injury.

Your expected to read this book in a archaic language foreign to you you end up having no fucking clue what the book says.

So my question is how can you be retarded enough unless your Arab to buy into the practices of this bullshit like I can expect personal belifs but all this added ritualistic bullshit kills it shame to could have been a decent faith

Repent before it's too late sinfulcel

excuse me good sir your post covered my diet coke lime ginger review which in my (gods) opinion is 1000x more important than this

I pray to blackops2cel for the second coming of ER

I pray to blackops2cel for the second coming of ER

Atleast the black pill is the truth tbqh it ain't a reilgion it's a brutal truth