Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can incels work in jobs like waiting?

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
I could never work as a waiter or any other job in which I have to look somewhat decent and presentable while interacting with other humans.

I'm too subhuman that I'm scared that I will get rejected simply because I am too ugly, and even if I got a job like that (which I don't want anyways) I would always feel so repulsive and ugly and know that costumers probably think in their head "damn what an ugly guy". ofc they will thank god that they don't look like me and move on with their lives, because I'm not them so why should they care if i'm fucked for life.

subhumanity affects every aspect of life, you would know this if you're a true incel.

i had a customer service job in retail for almost 2 years it was fucking awful and suffered from panic attacks all the time because of my severe anxiety.

NEVER do customer facing work as an incel, I prefer being unemployed to that.

I used to work as a cashier. We had to greet every individual customer and were required to do small talk. Fortunately I got away with not talking to 90% of my customers bc they need I was a subhuman with no social skills

Wagecucking is already a way for them to trap us incels

the better question is how can incels work in any job we should all be ldaring

Closest I got to waiting was a cashier at a drive-through place. It lasted about three months and I told my boss to make me a cook or I was quitting. The people. There was this black lady that would always come through because her son worked there. For some reason she fucking hated me. She was super nice to everyone else she talked to but with me she always had an attitude. The final straw, and the day I told my boss to make me a cook was when I charged her for one meal when she ordered two.

She and her friend ordered like a number three or something and I thought she said she only wanted one. So I rang her up for one. She gets to the window, I say it's ten bucks. I take the money and give her the food. She gets super catty with me and says she ordered TWO so I need to give her what she ordered. Her friend was mean-mugging the fuck out of me, doing that stupid bobble-head things ghetto girls like to do. I said "I'm sorry, I only rang you up for one." Since I already cashed her out I needed my manager to help me redraw the order or whatever. I turned to him and he saw how rude she was being and handed me the food saying "just give it to her." I handed her the food and she grumbled "tryna give me one meal when you charged me ten fuckin' dollars already."

I wanted cuss her out.

Dumb nigger bitch, I ONLY CHARGED YOU FOR ONE, I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU THAT. YOU OWE ME TEN MORE GODDAMN DOLLARS. She was so fucking ignorant and hateful that she didn't realize SHE JUST GOT A FREE MEAL. Fuck that cunt.

So yeah, after that I just did cook jobs. I love being a frycook. It's chill. At least, the places I've worked it is. All we do is hang out in the kitchen and bullshit. Depending on the place, you can listen to music as well. In fast food I've noticed it's mostly guys who are cooks so the company is chill.

TripleCel said:
subhumanity affects every aspect of life, you would know this if you're a true incel.

The service industry and menial jobs in general are stacked against us autists. "Be a people person!" The solution is to go into a scientific field where autistic traits are prized. Problem is that 1.) That requires years of college and 2.) Even scientific fields are being cucked and feminized at the expense of quality just so some useless dumb female liberal arts majors can "feel speshul"

Was a fountain boy at sonic, too stupid to memorize the drink ingredients

Chewbacca said:
Closest I got to waiting was a cashier at a drive-through place. It lasted about three months and I told my boss to make me a cook or I was quitting. The people. There was this black lady that would always come through because her son worked there. For some reason she fucking hated me. She was super nice to everyone else she talked to but with me she always had an attitude. The final straw, and the day I told my boss to make me a cook was when I charged her for one meal when she ordered two.

She and her friend ordered like a number three or something and I thought she said she only wanted one. So I rang her up for one. She gets to the window, I say it's ten bucks. I take the money and give her the food. She gets super catty with me and says she ordered TWO so I need to give her what she ordered. Her friend was mean-mugging the fuck out of me, doing that stupid bobble-head things ghetto girls like to do. I said "I'm sorry, I only rang you up for one." Since I already cashed her out I needed my manager to help me redraw the order or whatever. I turned to him and he saw how rude she was being and handed me the food saying "just give it to her." I handed her the food and she grumbled "tryna give me one meal when you charged me ten fuckin' dollars already."

I wanted cuss her out.

Dumb nigger bitch, I ONLY CHARGED YOU FOR ONE, I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU THAT. YOU OWE ME TEN MORE GODDAMN DOLLARS. She was so fucking ignorant and hateful that she didn't realize SHE JUST GOT A FREE MEAL. Fuck that cunt.

So yeah, after that I just did cook jobs. I love being a frycook. It's chill. At least, the places I've worked it is. All we do is hang out in the kitchen and bullshit. Depending on the place, you can listen to music as well. In fast food I've noticed it's mostly guys who are cooks so the company is chill.

from squidward-cel to spongebob-cel.
i like it.

Spidey said:
from squidward-cel to spongebob-cel.
i like it.

Haha, yeah. I know why Squidward hates his job now.

Urgh. Any form of customer service is hell for an incel. Sadly, these seem to be the only jobs most people can get these days. There's not really such a thing as a simple back office job anymore that an incel can 'hide' in and earn money.