Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can incels watch anime?

after many replies, already concluded that bluepilled incels who willingly reject the truth of their situation are the ones consuming them
It's not bluepilled if you WILLINGLY reject truth. That means you're blackpilled and are choosing to LARP as a bluepiller.

It's basically like being a smark who suspends disbelief to keep enjoying wrestling plot.

Means imagination is up to the task

Its levels of consciousness and a struggle of creators vs consumers.

I would say watching slice of life and harem is low level because the created fantasy is something you adapt for yourself.

I would say waifuism is next level as you are in some cases creating something from scratch or compiling ideas. Although many users have waifus taken straight from source material, which is still a bit low IQ.

Its levels of consciousness and a struggle of creators vs consumers.

I would say watching slice of life and harem is low level because the created fantasy is something you adapt for yourself.

I would say waifuism is next level as you are in some cases creating something from scratch or compiling ideas. Although many users have waifus taken straight from source material, which is still a bit low IQ.
Anime really teaches men to simp for women in the form of waifus holy fuck :feelswhat: