Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can incel love his mom?

• Thread starter FlorentineDisaster
  • Start date
FlorentineDisaster

FlorentineDisaster

Recruit
★★
How do you guys love your mother if shes foid?
And after being black pilled

Slob on my knob

You dont have to love her, just gotta put up with her existence.

Same for wife?

Do mothers love incels?

Do mothers love incels?
Whats funny is that females and their shit genetics are what create incels. You can be an incel and still love your mother. She is the woman who fed and clothed you growing up ( I hope). You can understand foid nature and still love your parents.

I don’t because she’s a disgusting person who does what’s required not to draw any attention.

At the very least, she did one correctly:

Aspie John's mother gave him the option to stay home on his final day of therapy, second time around.

If she wasnt here , I would have been dead or in a mental hospital for a while now, although she insists on taking me there.

I was lucky enough to have a mother not being raised as a whore foid and i am not saying this just because she is my mother, but becausee she was raised by my grandfather who is a very, VERY hardworking Chad (same with my grandma) who cared about her daughter. But yeah, i had blackpill moments of her describing normal looking guys as ugly :D :D :D, making me confirm my theory that females consider Sub 7-8's as subhumans, but now she tries not being like this.

my mother is the only female that has ever loved me unconditionally.

as said many times before, i belive foids can only love their offspring unconditonally, because they see them as extensions of themselves..

every other female can die a slow, agonizing, painful death for all i care

But your mom made you an incel..