Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I unlock post in the sewers?

just be a good person

get a nice haircut

600 posts i think

300posts i think

only select high iq high trust users are allowed in there

I think you need a few hundred posts to unlock it

It's 300 posts

I hope you become a legendary postmaxxer once you unlock it

You have to send nudes to @Master.

Sewers are closed, come tomorrow.

Sanae Kochiya
So rapeable! :ahegao:
20295006-p0.jpg

Wouldn’t 500 posts make more sense tho since then they’d be officer rank?
I guess it's so greycels can postmax the last 200 posts to bluecel if they want to

The Sewers are too sacred for a grAY

I guess it's so greycels can postmax the last 200 posts to bluecel if they want to
They should increase the numbers of posts needed to access the Sewers tbh

They should increase the numbers of posts needed to access the Sewers tbh
To post in it or to even view it? And around high would you want it to be?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: They should have to earn that rank with legitimate posts, lol
I didn't wanna postmax for a while because I wanted to earn my post count normally and I didn't wanna be some high post count user that no one even knows. I'm postmaxxing now though because I've stopped caring

I didn't wanna postmax for a while because I wanted to earn my post count normally and I didn't wanna be some high post count user that no one even knows. I'm postmaxxing now though because I've stopped caring
Sewermaxxing is a good cope

To post in it or to even view it? And around high would you want it to be?
To both view it and post in it one should have atleast 500 posts imo. Maybe even slightly higher than that. Everyone should earn atleast the officer rank legitimately without postmaxxing in the Sewers

To both view it and post in it one should have atleast 500 posts imo. Maybe even slightly higher than that. Everyone should earn atleast the officer rank legitimately without postmaxxing in the Sewers
Yeah I'd agree with that

I never posted in the sewers till i got outta grayceldom, so i followed this without it being a requirement

I didn’t postmaxx much in the sewers. It’s too boring. Just occasionally for fun. Most of my posts are responses to ID and lounge posts.

I didn’t postmaxx much in the sewers. It’s too boring. Just occasionally for fun. Most of my posts are responses to ID and lounge posts.
Depends if lounge or ID has interesting threads, can be boring sometimes

Depends if lounge or ID has interesting threads, can be boring sometimes
Yeah, but sitting there for hours waiting 10 seconds in between sewer posts feels like a waste.

Yeah, but sitting there for hours waiting 10 seconds in between sewer posts feels like a waste.
Yeah I don't know how I've managed to do so much of it over the past day

Yeah I don't know how I've managed to do so much of it over the past day
Rotter trait, tbh. I can’t believe I hit 10k already. I wonder if anyone has hit 10k faster than me. I’m sure there are far bigger rotters than me who hit 10k after 2 months or something

Rotter trait, tbh. I can’t believe I hit 10k already. I wonder if anyone has hit 10k faster than me. I’m sure there are far bigger rotters than me who hit 10k after 2 months or something
There has to be. Some greycel needs to do a paragon speedrun

@Cautious Raven is also going to hit Paragon pretty fast. He joined in June and he is already an Overlord, almost a Paragon in fact

There has to be. Some greycel needs to do a paragon speedrun
Yeah. If they just sewermaxx though, they’ll be a nobody with 10k posts. Since I made a bunch of legit posts, quite a few decent users know me

@Cautious Raven is also going to hit Paragon pretty fast. He joined in June and he is already an Overlord, almost a Paragon in fact
Yeah, he might hit it faster than I did

Yeah. If they just sewermaxx though, they’ll be a nobody with 10k posts. Since I made a bunch of legit posts, quite a few decent users know me
Yeah that's why it's best to not sewermax when you first join