Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I tell my parents?

Erny

Erny

Germancel | 30 y.o. wizard
★★★
This is my very first thread here so I'll use this as an opportunity to introduce myself a bit. I'm not quite familiar with all the "-cel" terms so please bear with me.
I'm from Germany, 28, around 5′ 11 and I never had a relationship let alone sex. I read about incels sometime last year in german media about how this group is hostile to women because they were rejected and how they spread hatred in forums. I didn't think much about it, but I could relate to them because I also never had a chance with women but I could never hate them for rejecting me. And here I am.
Few months ago, My dad convinced me to sign up for a dating platform where you have to pay a monthly fee(~20€/m). I was bluepilled back then, so I entered a contract for 6 months, this would be enough to find some dates and hopefully a relationship. I've also read a lot of articles on how to write to women and get an answer.
Now, after 3 months, my inbox is full with automated rejection letters. At this point, I don't think anything's gonna change. To make things worse, my dad keeps asking me how I'm doing. I always try to put him off with excuses.
So, how do I tell my parents I'm apparently too ugly to be successful with women on this dating platform?

I read about incels sometime last year in german media about how this group is hostile to women because they were rejected and how they spread hatred in forums.

Don't believe the hype, nigga. Nigga? Do they say "nigga" in Germany?

As you can see, I don't know about the culture in Germany. So I would assume that if you're getting rejection after rejection, you should just be able to say "Mein Papa, I've done everything I'm expected to do. And I'm getting nothing but rejection. If I'm not an ugly person, if this isn't my fate, what do YOU suggest I do?"

Never bring that up with your parents. What do you have to gain from telling them? Just pretend to be a :bluepill: beta and say "I'm just waiting for the right one"

Not much you can do, I think your parents are aware because they forced you to sign up to some normie dating website in hopes you'll find a girlfriend but deep down they know it's probably a hopeless cause.

Not much you can do, I think your parents are aware because they forced you to sign up to some normie dating website in hopes you'll find a girlfriend but deep down they know it's probably a hopeless cause.
That's how I think too, even though I wish this wouldn't be the case. I never wanted to be a disappointment for my parents.

Hello fellow europecel. I don't think you would gain much from talking to your parents about inceldom tbh. When I spoke to my mother about the heightpill she just gave me bluepilled responses like "Looks don't matter, if you want to spend your life with someone they need a good personality" or "if she just care about height she is not the right girl anyway".

So, how do I tell my parents I'm apparently too ugly to be successful with women on this dating platform?
"hey parents, am ugly"

ur parents:

Never bring that up with your parents. What do you have to gain from telling them? Just pretend to be a :bluepill: beta and say "I'm just waiting for the right one"
Lol

Pretend you're not wanting any romantic relationships, this shouldn't be a problem as your dad holds responsibility for convincing you to pay and join the site as well.

Okay, I misread your post. At first I thought I read that your dad pays for the dating site.

>So, how do I tell my parents I'm apparently too ugly to be successful with women on this dating platform?

You don't tell them you are too ugly. Real life isn't like this forum, where it's acceptable to have a defeatist attiude.
You tell him like any good normie woman that you need to find yourself. "Ich konzentriere mich erstmal auf mich selber."
Use that exact phrase.

I also recommend to lurk on /pol/, so you understand how the world really works.

You don't tell them you are too ugly. Real life isn't like this forum, where it's acceptable to have a defeatist attiude.

why are people are so fucking irrational? I act in the real world just like I do in imageboards and this forum (straight to the point), and because of that people don't take seriously anything I say. People expect me to use metaphors, to "don't take things seriously", to lie, to be positive, to be funny, you get the point, but WHY? why?!!!!!! why is humanity so retarded?!

why are people are so fucking irrational? I act in the real world just like I do in imageboards and this forum (straight to the point), and because of that people don't take seriously anything I say. People expect me to use metaphors, to "don't take things seriously", to lie, to be positive, to be funny, you get the point, but WHY? why?!!!!!! why is humanity so retarded?!

Because you make people feel bad with your words and basically force them to justify themselves to you.

It´s over for germancels.

Because you make people feel bad with your words and basically force them to justify themselves to you.

Why is it undesirable to feel bad about yourself? I constantly change my believes if they are wrong. Why does people HATE change? aren't our brains the ultimate problem solving machine?

How the fuck did we even came to become the strongest creature on earth if people are so fucking weak emotionally that they fall apart unless they live in a hugbox?

Why is it undesirable to feel bad about yourself? I constantly change my believes if they are wrong. Why does people HATE change? aren't our brains the ultimate problem solving machine?

How the fuck did we even came to become the strongest creature on earth if people are so fucking weak emotionally that they fall apart unless they live in a hugbox?
Because we are only rationally about certain things. It's like a rationality bubble. We aren't perfectly rational creatures. We're heavily driven by instincts and basically the social rules of back when we lived as tribes.

take these fucking retard parents of yours and go out in public and ask woman out and watch them reject you?

Oh boy. It’s impossible to get through to parents. Not only because they’re always bluepilled and look at the world through rose tinted glasses, but because they have an emotional stake in your sexual success. They would never accept that their poor genes created a child with poor genes who is now suffering and will never experience the basic joys of life because of it.. Save your energy.

Blackpill them about Tinder and the 90/10 rule, tell them that today SM(sexual market) is very different from their time.

my parents dont even care tbh

What would telling your parents achieve

You simply go up to him, then tell him about ur "success" and how women have absurdly high standards.

Thanks for all the answers, it is a huge help.

What would telling your parents achieve
I'm just tired of all the questions about when I finally have a girlfriend. I was hoping I could put an end to it by telling them that women aren't interested in me apparently. But as many others pointed out, they can't understand todays struggle of an incel.

Just tell them. If they really had your best interests at heart they would at least try to understand.

They know already, OP.

5'11...pfff Over buddy boyo you need to be 6'5 in Germany to be perceived by women