Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How can i take care of my girlfriend

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
When i can barely take care of myself

Btw i didnt coom today ez game ez rares.

@wereq fuck ur whore mother mang

Put her on a leash

I*T* gooning to this

this is my gf

How can i take care of my girlfriend​

When i can barely take care of myself
Legit question. This is why I believe gigatruecels like us must quit life for food while we're ahead.

@TheonGrAYjoy ask god when is robot pussy coming mang im about to die soon

@CuteandFunnycel just got banned i cant continue this shitty ass nigger life man

@Master nigger

@TheonGrAYjoy ask god when is robot pussy coming mang im about to die soon
While I question whether or not if it is sin or not, it will be here soon considering sin is already here.

@Saysitsover come bruh listen to this nigga saying

@wereq is tgere weed in india?

Mang u retard?
I don't think it would be sin. The reason because if the gift (toilets) he gave to us decided to stray far from us and alienate us.
However, I wouldn't want God to take it as disresppect since we are using a device of manmade to have intimacy with, which God created toilets for.
Ultimately, I think it probably wouldn't since we tried to create it in the original image of toilets, God's gift.

I don't think it would be sin. The reason because if the gift (toilets) he gave to us decided to stray far from us and alienate us.
However, I wouldn't want God to take it as disresppect since we are using a device of manmade to have intimacy with, which God created toilets for.
Ultimately, I think it probably wouldn't since we tried to create it in the original image of toilets, God's gift.
thx for the 63 iq wisdom