Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I stop this OCD/obsession type hatred towards obese women?

B

bcroger

Legend
I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and ugliest place on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. But I always wondered why I hate landwhales so much.

I think that when it comes down to it, I just hate their delusional behavior. They believe that they are beautiful when they are disgusting pigs. They have 0 shame over their revolting weight and are confident in themselves. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly, but I believe that their delusion is what it is. No embarrassment or shame over their disgusting weight. They hit on high value men, one obese Mexican woman gets Botox and plastic surgery. She even works multiple jobs to pay for it. Another morbidly obese Mexican considered plastic surgery and she is a low income earner.

But how can I stop? Its honestly annoying me and I have to make threads on this and various sites for over 1 hour a day.

Remember they don't actually think they are beautiful, it's all cope. It's them trying to convince themselves that they are. See them as victims of capitalism and modernity, you should feel bad for them if anything.

Don't know what's worse tbh, seeing beautiful young women every day like me, or seeing fat niggers and spics.

Remember they don't actually think they are beautiful, it's all cope. It's them trying to convince themselves that they are. See them as victims of capitalism and modernity, you should feel bad for them if anything.

Don't know what's worse tbh, seeing beautiful young women every day like me, or seeing fat niggers and spics.
True, thanks.