Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I spoof selfie verification to Chadfish Muslim dating up?

Arab_Incel_93

Arab_Incel_93

Recruit
★★
I wanna Chadfish Muslim foids to prove once and for all they are the worst type of slut this world has seen. I will show you lads the sweetest, tightest hoejabi pussy you ever seen.

The app (Android user) asks you for a selfie, to verify your profile. I'm not proficient enough of a programmer to create a magisk tool or something to be able to spoof the "life selfie". Any ideas?

Also how can I get a burner number to use? Located in Australia.

That op is pretty glowing tbh ngl.

u cannot get burners in australia, u can however get virtual numbers that u can use with online apps

U seem retarded tbh

Burner # from TextMe app

I know a muslim arab chadlite who used to fuck random non muslim white girls on one of those apps kek

I wanna Chadfish Muslim foids to prove once and for all they are the worst type of slut this world has seen. I will show you lads the sweetest, tightest hoejabi pussy you ever seen.

The app (Android user) asks you for a selfie, to verify your profile. I'm not proficient enough of a programmer to create a magisk tool or something to be able to spoof the "life selfie". Any ideas?

Also how can I get a burner number to use? Located in Australia.
you’re overthinking it tbh unless it’s that hard

It would be obvious that its not a selfie?

It would be poor quality but that won't matter, some people have shit cameras on their phones. You are over thinking this, normies aren't that high IQ. As long as its a chad face taking up most of the picture, it will pass.

Use of one those fake email things that simulate phone text messaging.

Wait do Muslim foids actually want to hook up with Muslim Chads? and not actually look for marriage? lol

There's a camera spoof app I think, you can put any vid you want and your phone registers it as IRL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back