Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can i quiet down my soul and work on my inner spirituality?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
9c4f9739db341f43bed2cf47fec82bf9bc0b53f8_hq.jpg

Many aspects of my life such as living in a high population city, being an incel, being high inhib, have caused my mind to be in a constant state of non focus.
For example I can be studying and my mind just drifts of to thoughts such as sex, games, money, people etc.
I want to achieve a more controlled mind similar to monks.
I believe most off us struggle with similar issues.

9c4f9739db341f43bed2cf47fec82bf9bc0b53f8_hq.jpg

Many aspects of my life such as living in a high population city, being an incel, being high inhib, have caused my mind to be in a constant state of non focus.
For example I can be studying and my mind just drifts of to thoughts such as sex, games, money, people etc.
I want to achieve a more controlled mind similar to monks.
I believe most off us struggle with similar issues.

ya i do, have to turn off everything and be with myself ....not easy growing up with so much entertainment and stuff to keep distracted

I'd like to one day spend time alone in forest area for a month with small amount of food and no internet right now i'm too distracted ...do read religious texts at night but usually fall asleep and don't read enough

ya i do, have to turn off everything and be with myself ....not easy growing up with so much entertainment and stuff to keep distracted

I'd like to one day spend time alone in forest area for a month with small amount of food and no internet right now i'm too distracted ...do read religious texts at night but usually fall asleep and don't read enough
Its especially hard living in a massive metropolitan area like NYC.
People and electronics everywhere. Distractions aplenty.
Now I understand why monks chooses to secluded themselves in forested temples.
Being away from females, electronics, advertising, money, and all the other shit society stuffs down our throat on a daily basis sounds like it would completely change your mind for the better.

my atention span gets lower every day thanks to my inceldom

@Transcended Trucel
Give me some advice since you seem to be enlightened

What i would do is add 5 minute mdiatiosn daily and slowly amp up everything. Then write down all your frustrations that you have in life and set the paper on fire. From that point on declare to yourself a purpose of some sort, for me it is spiritual ascension. You just need choose one. And then accept from that point on you will live for that purpose.

Also activivites that can help is controlling your thoughts with mental diet, avoid Incel tears, avoid ragefuel, dont look at the news unless necessary, cut toxic family out. Find a meditative or calming hobby like hiking,biking or something. Eventualy read up on stoic philosophy and realize that you are a victim of cirumstance, one victim amongst billions in sufffering.

Find a creative outlet to take out your inner troubles like painting or making rock music as well would go well. You can also do cold showers, ocasionally fasting as well for long periods of time. As overcoming trials of pain and impulses will make you a greater man and give satisfcation that no drug can give.

With time you will find yourself more disciplined and having a stronger will. Eventually there will be a day where you ego will be 100% dependent on yourself and no external influences. It is the ideal state for an incel. As THERE IS NO SECURITY IN THE EXTERNAL WORLD, wherever you go you may find yourself dissappointed but by havig a strong ego dependent on merely yourself your mental state will remain strong and stead fast.

Also make sure never to go too hard on spiritual practices when starting out as you dont want to be burned out. Just like people need rest for their muscles to recover, same with spiritual practices early on.

What i would do is add 5 minute mdiatiosn daily and slowly amp up everything. Then write down all your frustrations that you have in life and set the paper on fire. From that point on declare to yourself a purpose of some sort, for me it is spiritual ascension. You just need choose one. And then accept from that point on you will live for that purpose.

Also activivites that can help is controlling your thoughts with mental diet, avoid Incel tears, avoid ragefuel, dont look at the news unless necessary, cut toxic family out. Find a meditative or calming hobby like hiking,biking or something. Eventualy read up on stoic philosophy and realize that you are a victim of cirumstance, one victim amongst billions in sufffering.

Find a creative outlet to take out your inner troubles like painting or making rock music as well would go well. You can also do cold showers, ocasionally fasting as well for long periods of time. As overcoming trials of pain and impulses will make you a greater man and give satisfcation that no drug can give.

With time you will find yourself more disciplined and having a stronger will. Eventually there will be a day where you ego will be 100% dependent on yourself and no external influences. It is the ideal state for an incel. As THERE IS NO SECURITY IN THE EXTERNAL WORLD, wherever you go you may find yourself dissappointed but by havig a strong ego dependent on merely yourself your mental state will remain strong and stead fast.

Also make sure never to go too hard on spiritual practices when starting out as you dont want to be burned out. Just like people need rest for their muscles to recover, same with spiritual practices early on.
Could you recommend what type of meditation to do?
I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this spirituality stuff

Could you recommend what type of meditation to do?
I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this spirituality stuff
I would do 5 minutes of silent mediation, basically just obsertve your thoughts and eventually let mind settle for a bit. Also you can try mantra meditaiton which is basicalyl repeating the same verse(So Ham or one of the many mantras) and count them using prayer bead, it is far easier to do and retain attention due to the prayer beads, and can put on mantra mediation music.

I hear praying 5 times a day is good for you.

Meditation and minimalistic guidance is key.