Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how can i pull a white girl as a curry

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
I am dark skin Dravidian with terrible eye support so I give the appearance of those "sleepy eyes" white girls like

Last edited:
don't be a curry and over 5'11. You are pretty much cucked by your race it's impossible for you to pull a white foid.

by hunting 3/10 landwhale mayos

be tall and have a large d so she doesint monkey branch

I am dark skin Dravidian with terrible eye support so I give the appearance of the those "sleepy eyes" white girls like
I am white 5'7 and got called creepy by white foids in class before I graduated good luck ig curry or Asian is no go for white foids.

Who asks this shit on a fucking incel forum?? Clear as day troll

Are you tall and good looking? If yes you can ask a couple thousand women and maybe one will Text you.

the whitest you can get is an arab girl if you’re muslim

nga stop hating we are both curries we should stick together

Imagine having in-group loyalty to a race like this

I am dark skin Dravidian with terrible eye support so I give the appearance of those "sleepy eyes" white girls like
Nigga its ofer for us both just gove up but make sure to have good hygiene so u dont fuel the stereotype the only chance is to marry your cousin

Tbh i talked to some dude in university who tries to date for nearly 3 years now, hes 22 so a bit younger then me and he said its pointless to approch as a guy in 2024. He asked out well over 500 women and all of them rejected him and online dating also didnt work, hes like a 5 or 6/10 imo

He said if a women doesnt throw herself at you, you shouldnt even bother.

Its Irrelevant what race you are, Curry, nigger, Chink, white - a women gives YOU signals if she likes YOU and then YOU - the man - has to react.

Its the same for Chads, Chads usually dont ask random women they ask women who they already know give of signals and because they are handsome they receive more signals.

The worst part about being Gen Z too is everyones disconected from reality and constantly on the phone ESPECIALLY women. Which makes it usually impossible to catch signals because, well, you are ignored lol.

And thats the reason online dating became so big, so big in fact that Chads took over and everyone looksmaxxed hard in order to get the signals aka in Dating Apps its likes/swipes.

Ultimately its the women who gets to choose, NOT the man. Thats Hypergamy, existed for thousands of years but was really only enabled in the last 30 or 40 years - by men.

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

Racemixing is fucking retarded and should be grounds for execution. Stay in your lane bud.

He said if a women doesnt throw herself at you, you shouldnt even bother.

Its Irrelevant what race you are, Curry, nigger, Chink, white - a women gives YOU signals if she likes YOU and then YOU - the man - has to react.

Its the same for Chads, Chads usually dont ask random women they ask women who they already know give of signals and because they are handsome they receive more signals.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

White Stacie’s are both the highest smv and most race loyal they love white men

If you are ethnic especially rice or curry your chance of pulling one is zero if sub5

You have to manifestmaxx via law of attraction

I love white girls:ahegao:, but sadly they're very hypergamistic and they're not interested in non-white or non-black men.