Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can i moneymaxx?

L

lonelyloyd.belgrade

Banned
-
I'm going to college currently so can't work much. What's the best way to moneymax? I plan on getting plastic surgery in the future and it will cost a shit ton

Unless you're high IQ and manage to get a great job after college it's unlikely you will. All the good jobs are restricted to high IQ guys and chads. As a subhuman you're playing life on hard mode so you have it even worse than normies in terms of getting a job.

Unless you're high IQ and manage to get a great job after college it's unlikely you will. All the good jobs are restricted to high IQ guys and chads. As a subhuman you're playing life on hard mode so you have it even worse than normies in terms of getting a job.
I did get rejected from a lot of jobs that don't even require experience.

I even got rejected from McDonald's before covid

And I'm average IQ. Is there really nothing I can do? No business ideas either?

Same. It's frankly borderline impossible to get a job as an unattractive man. Our looks should be considered a disability and we should get neet bucks

Same. It's frankly borderline impossible to get a job as an unattractive man. Our looks should be considered a disability and we should get neet bucks
True. I'm a hard worker too, don't take breaks etc so it's really a shame even jobs don't want us

True. I'm a hard worker too, don't take breaks etc so it's really a shame even jobs don't want us
No matter how hard you wage slave as an incel the laziest Chad or foid will get the promotion instead. Everything is about connections and starts at the end of the day. Hard work is a meme.

No matter how hard you wage slave as an incel the laziest Chad or foid will get the promotion instead. Everything is about connections and starts at the end of the day. Hard work is a meme.
Is there any way out of this life??

Other ugly men around me are doing it. I'm ugly too but I'm 5 feet 4 inches and that can't be changed. Sad. But I don't have the same charisma the other guys have. I can't fake it either, it just comes out weird

Only death. There's a reason why so many unattractive men turn to crime
Desperately trying to keep my life from going anymore downhill. I'll do anything to live normally. But I haven't lived normal since I was 10 bro

Same situation. No money, no jobs, nothing.
Nothing to cope. 5+ years with the same shitty computer. Can't even play games. No money to even buy clothes to myself.
I just feel like something is about to happen.

Last edited:
Other ugly men around me are doing it. I'm ugly too but I'm 5 feet 4 inches and that can't be changed. Sad. But I don't have the same charisma the other guys have. I can't fake it either, it just comes out weird
Height+ ugly. Over

Desperately trying to keep my life from going anymore downhill. I'll do anything to live normally. But I haven't lived normal since I was 10 bro
I assume that's because puberty gave everyone else a height boost?

I assume that's because puberty gave everyone else a height boost?
Nah my family life was shit. My dad disfigured me and humiliated me in front of my classmates and teachers whenever he could

I'm going to college currently so can't work much. What's the best way to moneymax? I plan on getting plastic surgery in the future and it will cost a shit ton
Slave jobmaxx. Maybe you should also learn how to invest your money

He disfigured you?

It's hard to if you're ugly but I wish you the best
Yeah I need to get extensive dental work done now because of the beatings as a kid. I've learnt lots of people are ugly because their teeth/jaw didn't grow right. Surgery can fix it. A lot of times it's not even fucked up genes. Just bad luck in life. Being a mouth breather etc

Yeah I need to get extensive dental work done now because of the beatings as a kid. I've learnt lots of people are ugly because their teeth/jaw didn't grow right. Surgery can fix it. A lot of times it's not even fucked up genes. Just bad luck in life. Being a mouth breather etc
That sucks. I'm sorry brocel :cryfeels: