Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I make money as a full time university student...

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
when I have to attend classes every morning until 5-6 pm then go home and study for the next day? How are people in my uni going out buying drinks every week, I can barely not starve myself to death.

Your family is poor.

my parents' money. You can't take student loans here.

Oh, then that's what the other students are spending too. It's the only option for college students.

Morning until 6 pm? youre retarded bro.

you cant - unless youre high iq and dont need to study outside of class. if thats the case you could work a part time job + ewhore on the side

If you were born with a vagina you could’ve whored yourself out like most foreign uni students do
you cant - unless youre high iq and dont need to study outside of class. if thats the case you could work a part time job + ewhore on the side
Your looksmatch uni student is posting pics on r/asiansgonewild

I took summer semesters so that I could continue work part-time on the side. Also took research credits which were less time consuming because I do that whenever I felt like it, basically. Also arranged my schedule so that I would only have to go on campus for 3-4 days a week or less depending on how many classes I could take online.

Depends what your skills are.

be born to richer parents faggot