Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I make "fesikh" a mainstream insult for foids?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Fesikh is a type of fermented fish from Egypt (Sandland). You take fish, cover it in salt, and let it rot, it's considered a fine delicacy in Sandland even though it smells like death. It smells more or less what a slutty female's pussy smells like, or so I hear (obviously I have no experience in this topic).

I want for people to refer to foids as "fesikhs", as an insult. I want school children to laugh at their female classmates and call them "fesikhs" while shaming them for small. This is the one goal I have in life, how can I make it a reality?

@gymletethnicel @Copexodius Maximus @Retardfuel

Do a mass shooting and call women fesikh. Nigger is offensive because slavery, kike is offensive because halocaust, white devil is somewhat offensive because native americans scalping the heads of europeans.

Try to make a viral video using that word

Fesikh is a type of fermented fish from Egypt (Sandland). You take fish, cover it in salt, and let it rot, it's considered a fine delicacy in Sandland even though it smells like death. It smells more or less what a slutty female's pussy smells like, or so I hear (obviously I have no experience in this topic).

I want for people to refer to foids as "fesikhs", as an insult. I want school children to laugh at their female classmates and call them "fesikhs" while shaming them for small. This is the one goal I have in life, how can I make it a reality?

We’ll just use it more often, and whatever gets used on incel forums eventually becomes mainstream it seems.

Normie simps would never insult foids so it can't become mainstream

A popular streamer using it or bombarding online places with it should get traction.

Always wondered who "trend setters" are for things, attractive types or media backed sellouts I suppose.

A popular streamer using it or bombarding online places with it should get traction.

Always wondered who "trend setters" are for things, attractive types or media backed sellouts I suppose.
Know any popular streamers I can ask?

Know any popular streamers I can ask?
That don't worship pussy or won't get banned easily if pushing this narrative, nope.

A grifter fraud blackpill gamer cunt is most likely to get away with it like Brittany Venti.

I'll use it when I can.
MAsPro0

How is it pronounced?

I congratulate you, I have been here for 2+ years and you have consistently been making posts about fesikh and roast beef flaps!

write to the president of the united states to make this policy

Maybe if they mention it one of the hit articles they have about us.

I already use the word fesikh somewhat regularly whenever I do post on here, thanks to you. I like that you use this word to describe foids because it suits them quite well. If feel like if enough of us use it a lot, eventually it will make its way into the mainstream like other incel terminology has. Maybe to get it into the mainstream quickly we can make a viral meme about fesikhs?

hard to pronounce

I'm with you in spirit, but the word itself is too clunky for an English-speaker to just bandy about in daily conversation.

Most young men are incels
I don't think this is true. If this was true we would not exist as a semi-obscure internet sub-culture. If this was the case we wouldn't be ugly either, we would be average looking

get your fesikh folds out of my car.
did somebody bring fesikh.
someone's fesikh over rotted.
this seat smells like fesikh.
your fesikh folds need to be eradicated what a smell.
(that is a better world already)

go outside and start yelling " FESIKH FESIKL FESIKL" at the highest voice volume you can use.
or just go to 4chans and call toilets fesikh and soon enough it will be a part of the internet culture just like femoid (foid)

just go to 4chans and call toilets fesikh and soon enough it will be a part of the internet culture just like femoid (foid)
Only thing I can realistically do, can you help me?

can you help me?
ok, we will make a team but we will need more recruits since 4cucks is a very big place and speading the fesiskh message is hard.

we will be like scholars and out prophet is the fesikh prophets @tehgymcel420 and the internet will never forget the legend of the fesikh warrior who fought against the beasts of the smelly roat beefs.

be a social media influencer

I will star using it in my everyday life

How do you pronounce it?

Go around calling women it, upload to tik tok. Easy.

Here's a script "do you smell that? Smells like fesikh, you should probably wash properly next time..." Then leave.

Guess I met a fellow incel then because this naked groid was running around yelling "feseekh"on the streets