Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can I live when I just want to die

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I've had anhedonia for a while now, and legit ask God every day to just end me. No copes work and am basically LDARing at this point. What can I do?

Idk man, maybe experiment with some drugs that's basically all i can think of right now.

Bro I've tried many, I stopped doing weed because it made me paronoid, so I'd drink here and there. But it isn't enough.

:giga::whatfeels::feelsbaton:
Mdma makes me feel very happy, whenever i do it, did you ever tried it?

You should just do wathevER makes you happy boyo

Idk man, maybe experiment with some drugs that's basically all i can think of right now.
I’ve done so many drugs. Most kinds you can think of I’ve tried (except heroin and shit like that). I used to like acid but it makes you think too much.

i wouldn’t even call this life living, its just existing, we are not allowed to enjoy anything, only thing i can truly look forward to is death

i wouldn’t even call this life living, its just existing, we are not allowed to enjoy anything, only thing i can truly look forward to is death
True bro, staying at home all day isn't living

You dont wanna die you want a better life simple like that bro. Just get a better life bro :feelsthink::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

Eat a salad
maybe start shooting at a range if you can do that

true man, feminism has denied sex and relationships to us.

Go fucking ER,why force yourself to live in clown world if you cant cope?

Just looked up Anhedonia, it's over. I usually don't recommend this kinda shit because of the demons, but maybe you should try psychedelics. Just don't believe anything, anything tells you if you take any.

Ik how you feel. I'm sorry bro. But don't expect anything to ever change tbh. Even if it did it'll go back to same exact dreadful spot.

Just looked up Anhedonia, it's over. I usually don't recommend this kinda shit because of the demons, but maybe you should try psychedelics. Just don't believe anything, anything tells you if you take any.
You've tried them bro?
Ik how you feel. I'm sorry bro. But don't expect anything to ever change tbh. Even if it did it'll go back to same exact dreadful spot.
Yeh bro the past will never change and it will always effect the outcome of the future, we've all had shit pasts, which explains why we are like this today

You've tried them bro?
To a degree. They're really the only drug I can think of that's non addictive, and can help with depression and a lot of mental issues, PTSD, etc.

The problem is some people who take em, in a way get brainwashed by their own experience, and a lot of people run into the same set of beings, who claim to be God, and make you believe so, and that they're all knowing and benevolent, and yet if you question them or call them a demon, liar, etc, they'll make you experience hell.

It's pretty risky really, from an experience standpoint, not a health one. If you just want happiness, go in with a semi bluepilled approach, take LSD, Mushrooms, DMT, Some other stuff, etc, but no matter how you feel, even during, or after these drugs, don't fall for whatever you have been told, by any beings during these trips. Ancient civilizations such as the Mayan and others who would go on mass trips taking these drugs worshipped these things as Gods, and what did these "Gods" make them do? Mass Human and Child Sacrifice, and other factors which eventually contributed to the fall of their civilization.

Also never make any deals with these things even if they're not real, it'll fuck with you.

But yeah other than that, a lot of these drugs are still proven to help with a lot of these things and are non addictive so give it a try, it might be your only option.

To a degree. They're really the only drug I can think of that's non addictive, and can help with depression and a lot of mental issues, PTSD, etc.

The problem is some people who take em, in a way get brainwashed by their own experience, and a lot of people run into the same set of beings, who claim to be God, and make you believe so, and that they're all knowing and benevolent, and yet if you question them or call them a demon, liar, etc, they'll make you experience hell.

It's pretty risky really, from an experience standpoint, not a health one. If you just want happiness, go in with a semi bluepilled approach, take LSD, Mushrooms, DMT, Some other stuff, etc, but no matter how you feel, even during, or after these drugs, don't fall for whatever you have been told, by any beings during these trips. Ancient civilizations such as the Mayan and others who would go on mass trips taking these drugs worshipped these things as Gods, and what did these "Gods" make them do? Mass Human and Child Sacrifice, and other factors which eventually contributed to the fall of their civilization.

Also never make any deals with these things even if they're not real, it'll fuck with you.

But yeah other than that, a lot of these drugs are still proven to help with a lot of these things and are non addictive so give it a try, it might be your only option.
Damn bro so this drug basically makes you see other beings, demons, jinns and so on

Damn bro so this drug basically makes you see other beings, demons, jinns and so on
It's not necessarily guranteed that you will see one, but the odds of seeing one are highly increased if you take one of these drugs.

Sleep and hope you don't wake up. If that fails find a new cope