Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how can i live being deprived of love and social connection

L

loser550

Recruit
★★★★
i am almost 20 and a haIf and i am a loser with no friends i am also deprived of intimacy. how the hell can i live like this this is so unfair. i am losing sleep because of inceldom i think shits getting worse for me idk what to do

Nobody fukkin knows why do you think we rot here

i am almost 20 and a haIf and i am a loser with no friends i am also deprived of intimacy. how the hell can i live like this this is so unfair. i am losing sleep because of inceldom i think shits getting worse for me idk what to do
Do something (gta)

by not being dead

Jfl try being in the same position at 17

like everyone else, you'll find your drug

You will eventualy get used to it and accept it
You just have to find coping mechanism to keep going and not turning insane

You will eventualy get used to it and accept it
You just have to find coping mechanism to keep going and not turning insane
Youll never get used to it. It will only get worse

Get a job, pay for pussy.

This is the best life if you're not Chad.

is psychology good
It's a meme degree -- UNLESS you truly like it and invest seriously into it. Then you could become a decent thERapist or researchER.

Most people in psychology field are foids and cucks, you gonna need to learn how to ignore them all.

It's a meme degree -- UNLESS you truly like it and invest seriously into it. Then you could become a decent thERapist or researchER.

Most people in psychology field are foids and cucks, you gonna need to learn how to ignore them all.

Yeah that’s the problem I hate the people who study it but is it hard or ez

Are you in college?

You just keep existing day by day and live with the pain like you are already doing.
Eventually some of us can't take it anymore and decide to end it and some of us don't.

You just keep existing day by day and live with the pain like you are already doing.
Eventually some of us can't take it anymore and decide to end it and some of us don't.
Agreed with u tbh I can’t take it anymore

Yeah that’s the problem I hate the people who study it but is it hard or ez
It's the easiest degree of all. It's easy to become another NPC psychologist with little job prospects (HR, mostly) and/or few patients that don't even pay on time.

It's hard to become a good thERapist or get a decent professional career. You'd need to be motivated and skilled to be able to genuinely help people.

Why do you want to be a psychologist?

It's the easiest degree of all. It's easy to become another NPC psychologist with little job prospects (HR, mostly) and/or few patients that don't even pay on time.

It's hard to become a good thERapist or get a decent professional career. You'd need to be motivated and skilled to be able to genuinely help people.

Why do you want to be a psychologist?
I did an elective course and read some books and found it interesting and I love helping people ironic that I am a incel. But nobody rooting for me jfl

I did an elective course and read some books and found it interesting and I love helping people ironic that I am a incel. But nobody rooting for me jfl
I had a bluepilled incel therapist for a while.

My current one is blackpilled but not incel.

The blackpill makes a world of difference.

I had a bluepilled incel therapist for a while.

My current one is blackpilled but not incel.

The blackpill makes a world of difference.
yeah but how does the blackpill differ is he like logical

yeah but how does the blackpill differ is he like logical
Logical, doesn't vomit bullshit advice, gives me sound insight on my own problems and issues etc.

Bluepilled thERapist used to give me advice that could land me in jail like "just ask girls out, bro" and "worst she can say is no" (actually, any foid can call her drug dealer boyfriend/ex/cousin/neighour etc. to skin me alive and then behead me with a dull knife on facebook live)

Logical, doesn't vomit bullshit advice, gives me sound insight on my own problems and issues etc.

Bluepilled thERapist used to give me advice that could land me in jail like "just ask girls out, bro" and "worst she can say is no" (actually, any foid can call her drug dealer boyfriend/ex/cousin/neighour etc. to skin me alive and then behead me with a dull knife on facebook live)
brurutal

Only help incels (sub5 males) not the normies