Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I honestly cope with my inceldom?

DDR

DDR

Banned
-
How do I cope?

First of all, I need to say that roping is not an option for me, I have people (family) and 1 or 2 close friends that would be devastated if I did so.

Moreover, I havent fully accepted it's over for me, my brain won't let me.

As a mayocel, I have considered moving out to maybe SEAmaxxing but I assume that would be depressing.

I really dont know what to do. I really cant take this anymore. I wanna to at least be happy. Everyday is pain and even taking anti depressants isn't helping me much, as my problems r external, not internal.

Any advices?

just fucking seamaxx then. Imagine being a truecel deathnic, no hope at that point

play genshin impact
@ThoughtfulCel @Diocel

I relate to everything in this post

roping is not an option for me, I have people (family) and 1 or 2 close friends that would be devastated if I did so

Why do you care what they would think?
seamaxx then

It has not been possible for a long time. And last time I checked, they still don't allow tourists to come in. Otherwise I would have already travelled there or would now be there.
taking anti depressants isn't helping me much, as my problems r external, not internal

What are you taking and how much and how long have you taken it?
I havent fully accepted it's over for me, my brain won't let me

Same. Your age?

Last edited:
joga genshin impact

you look mixed i wouldnt call you mayo

Why do you care what they would think?
I care bc i like my mom, my dad and my close friends.

What are you taking and how much and how long have you taken it?
I don't remember the name but i have been taking it for a few weeks now. I used to take zoloft b4 for years, but then stopped, got ultra depressed again, and was forced by my parents to go back to anti depressants

Same. Your age?
18 and I cannot say what my past situation has been with women or I will get banned or sm shit, but I pretty much never had no one ever overall.

ahahaha, great video

Everyone has his own way to cope, for me it's gambling and fashion. You have to find your own way.

play genshin impact
@ThoughtfulCel @Diocel
Giga based. Genshin is fun as fuck. Even more me, a Genetically Modified Gorilla

You are a fake ass motherfucker seriously what you are doing is very fucking cruel you are one of those cunts who say "oooh shit I got such a bad grade at my exam" because you got A and not A+ while hanging out with people who got straight F's. I hate your kind.

Don’t worry , Your family and friends will keep on with their lives. Whether you’re there or not , it’s all the same

this makes a strong case to not allow underage users here, those fags can't even drink, i don't believe underage people can be considered incel yet, they should gtfo for their own well being and ours

By blowing ur head off

this makes a strong case to not allow underage users here, those fags can't even drink, i don't believe underage people can be considered incel yet, they should gtfo for their own well being and ours

I have been saying this ever since I joined. Gas all underagecels right fucking now.

:(

Did you get any new characters/weapons?
What AR are you?
Im AR 36 now.

:feelsautistic:

I got Klee and XingQui a few days ago, and i pulled a duplicate Diluc, and a few duplicate xianglings and sucroses. Managed to max out xiangling that way.

I didn't pull any relevant weapons except the 4 star one that reduces elemental ability CD at a 40% chance.

Finally, I got around to crafting a few Prototype Aminus for my razor which is at refinement 2.

How about you?

Video Games
Books
TV Series
Films

...are the man's best friend

surgeries if u r rich enough
No surgery for: huge forehead, long midface, head shape, manletism. There are other compromised surgeries, but I think the above are truly a death sentence

Im AR 36 now.

:feelsautistic:

I got Klee and XingQui a few days ago, and i pulled a duplicate Diluc, and a few duplicate xianglings and sucroses. Managed to max out xiangling that way.

I didn't pull any relevant weapons except the 4 star one that reduces elemental ability CD at a 40% chance.

Finally, I got around to crafting a few Prototype Aminus for my razor which is at refinement 2.

How about you?
@Diocel thoughts?
btw you wasting money on the game?

@Diocel thoughts?
btw you wasting money on the game?
The only thing I got is the 5 dollar blessing.

I dont really consider that a waste though.

20200519 133042

Dups Diluc while Ive got 2 five stars at AR 38
THE MOGGING IS REAL
btw what banner you pulling on