Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can I get sleep paralysis?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
How can I get sleep paralysis so I can try to manifest Ochako Uraraka in my dreams therefore have something to cope with other than my handy razors?

I’ve gotten it a few times in the morning

Not very eventful, or terrifying

Fuck up your circadian rhythm for starters

Beats me... I'm not even able to lucid dream anymore as an oldcel

lay down, relax and stay as still as possible
basically what happens is your body goes to sleep while your mind is still half awake

@FucktheFBI look up "wake initiated lucid dreaming" that is the method i have used

I don’t think you want sleep paralysis, brother. That’s shit like seeing demons/scary entities and being unable to move. I think you’re looking for lucid dreaming.

To do that, I heard to set an alarm and sleep for about 5 hours, then stay up for about half an hour without any phone light or tv light, so I guess just read a book or something. Then fall asleep again to provoke lucid dreaming.

I don’t think you want sleep paralysis, brother. That’s shit like seeing demons/scary entities and being unable to move. I think you’re looking for lucid dreaming.
Maybe he's hardcore like that and he wants sleep paralysis
182D05A3 13E5 4DBD 9CF3 11367A2AE8D2

Trick your body into falling asleep while keeping your mind awake. Eventually you’ll feel super numb and become paralyzed

Fuck up your circadian rhythm for starters
I have a horrible circadian rhythm but never got sleep paralysis. Best I got was a few lucid dreams and waking up so brutally tired I could barely move

Self initiated sleep paralysis is the easiest way to lucid dream afaik

Self initiated sleep paralysis is the easiest way to lucid dream afaik
Really? I could’ve sworn self-inflicting sleep paralysis was for astral projection or something like that. Huh. Learn something new everyday, I guess.

Really? I could’ve sworn self-inflicting sleep paralysis was for astral projection or something like that. Huh. Learn something new everyday, I guess.
Yeah, I never tried it myself, although once I accidentally got sleep paralysis and started seeing demons, but I was able to tell myself I was in control and force them to go away, from then on I was able to lucid dream freely.

Yeah, I never tried it myself, although once I accidentally got sleep paralysis and started seeing demons, but I was able to tell myself I was in control and force them to go away, from then on I was able to lucid dream freely.
I used to get sleep paralysis a lot when I was getting bullied because I would fall asleep under extreme stress just thinking of the ridicule that would ensue the next day.

Eventually, I would know when it was coming on, because I was barely able to move, so I would just keep my eyes shut and try to free myself and wake up my body. One thing I did like, though, was that floating sensation you would get when in sleep paralysis.

How can I get sleep paralysis so I can try to manifest Ochako Uraraka in my dreams therefore have something to cope with other than my handy razors?
That’s fucking peak.

Good luck.

Nah you need schizophrenia