Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can I get high ELO in Starcraft 2?

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Ranking on League of Legends is out the window, I'm too masculine and low trust to be good at that game as well as straight. How can I become high ELO at Starcraft 2? I just need to become very good at a game so my life will have meaning. :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

I just need to become very good at a game so my life will have meaning.
Why do you feel like you need to be good at something? Why not just play games you enjoy?

Why do you feel like you need to be good at something? Why not just play games you enjoy?
I can't enjoy games that are non-competitive ever since I found games with rank systems. Sadly I am of low genetic worth and suck at everything I do regardless of how much concentrated effort and time I put in. :(

You lern hotkeys , you get good. I Dont Play SC2 i Play littlewargame.com

Its a cool RTS , grsphics are cool too .
You can practice there vs me If you want !
@misterbean9

I Stopped league because its Just retarded relying on mates Even If you Play hecarim get ahead, some retard will fuck your Game over. Like you get 2 Drags, some bot presence and meanwhile your top yone INTS Into Darius going 1/5 , wondering what a fucking retard that Guy Must be for Picking yone top and Not knowing how to Play safe.

In RTS EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE is under your controll , its Just Skill and apm that decides who will be the victor

Last edited:
I will eloboost you if you give me your account details

Stop playing Starcraft dude, I know a game that's better than that and it's competitive and cool

Garfield Kart - Universal - HD Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

Out of all the games I played, nothing has came close to Garfield Kart in sheer enjoyability, graphics, and plot.

You get a high ELO by being Korean.

You get a high ELO by being Korean.
I got sent private death threats on reddit for suggesting that being Korean will make you better at video games.

I got sent private death threats on reddit for suggesting that being Korean will make you better at video games.
That's because Koreans are also better at going CHO.

Ranking on League of Legends is out the window, I'm too masculine and low trust to be good at that game as well as straight.

And now you're back to it like the sad soyboy puke you are.

Last edited:
And now you're back to it like the sad soyboy puke you are.
? Only cus the pepole on it are utter dogshit. Legit went 46 kills as blue kayn last night lmfaoo

That's because Koreans are also better at going CHO.
His marksmanship was legendary in CSGO.
? Only cus the pepole on it are utter dogshit. Legit went 46 kills as blue kayn last night lmfaoo
Idk about starcraft, but check out these tips to maximize your ELO gains in LoL. I vouch for their effectiveness, though my highest rank was diamond-platinum in season 7.

Math Behind Climbing Ranked Games

MATH BEHIND CLIMBING RANKED GAMES​

Last Updated: December 4th 2014

Are you stuck in the same rank even after playing for months? The following math will tell you why.

Are you an avid League of Legends Player? If you have played at least 30 ranked games, please go check your win rate right now. I would like to mention that the average win rate in the ranked community is 50% so don't be so disappointed if your win rate is low.

For every 20 games, you will have the following net outcome in wins with the respecitve win rates

• 52.5% (10.5 wins / 9.5 loses) = 1 win of difference (A decent player) [where you're probably at right now]
  • 55.0% (11.0 wins / 9.0 loses) = 2 wins of difference (A very skilled player)
  • 57.5% (11.5 wins / 8.5 loses) = 3 wins of difference (An expert) [your goal after reading this guide]
  • 60.0% (12.0 wins / 8.0 loses) = 4 wins of difference (A notable One-Trick-Pony)
  • 65.0% (13.0 wins / 7.0 loses) = 6 wins of difference (A player in Challenger)
  • 70.0% (14.0 wins / 6.0 loses) = 8 wins of difference (A Diamond IV player playing in Bronze)
  • 75.0% (15.0 wins / 5.0 loses) = 10 wins of difference (A Diamond I player playing in Bronze)
  • 80.0% (16.0 wins / 4.0 loses) = 12 wins of difference (InvertedComposer playing Singed in Bronze)
  • 90.0% (18.0 wins / 2.0 loses) = 16 wins of difference (A Challenger playing in Bronze)

How much LP do you gain per game? Say you either win or lose 20LP. If you have 52.5% win rate and you play 20 games,

• Your net gain is only 20LP (1 win) so
  • You will have to play 100 games just to get to the series at this rate!
  • This is true if you consistently have 52.5% win rate!!

With 55% win rate,

• You will advance twice as fast because your net gain is 40LP (2 wins)

57.5% is

• 60LP (3 wins)

60% is

• 80LP (4 wins)

And so on...

Diamond players that train their smurfs advance quickly to Diamond because they have about 70% win rate as they climb which means they advance 8 times quicker than a player with 52.5% win rate. In addition, the Diamond players play much more than a regular player so they will also make more progress.

SO HOW CAN YOU CLIMB THE RANK AT LEAST 4 TIMES MORE THAN NOW?​

You have 2 options but one would seem more rewarding than another. If you play 2 games a day and you have 52.5% win rate:

1. You can quadruple your play time from 2 games to 8 games a day
  2. You can increase your win rate from 52.5% to 60%
Choosing one of the options will increase your rank climbing progress by 4 times more! Or you can take both of the options and make 4x4 = 16 times more progress!!!

Whoa... does that mean I can make a month of progress in only 2 days??
YES!!

Ah, so to climb the rank faster you can either play more or by having more effective games! Now here are some very good tips of winning games:

INCREASING YOUR WIN RATE TIPS​

If you follow most of these steps, raising your win rate from 52.5% to 57.5% is no sweat! As a result, you will make 3 times more progress in climbing the rank than before.

1. Always play with your best champions
  2. Never play when you are tired, angry, or depressed (Important)
  3. Dodge queue if you don't get the role you need to play
  4. Don't risk to play if you think your internet is unstable
  5. Optimize on your Runes, Masteries, and Item builds before you play (Very Important)
  6. Evaluate on your champion's strengths and try to pick fights to your advantage (kiting, trading hits, pokes, all-out, pushing, etc)
  7. Don't repeatedly make mistakes and be patient (hug tower and skip cs when you are being camped, etc)
  8. Complete your items instead of buying multiples of basic and advanced items (As final items are much more powerful)
  9. Take down an enemy tower by level 12 and start roaming
  10. Avoid getting caught by enemies and also do not die together when your ally gets caught
  11. Spam alert ping to direct your teammates in making the right decisions
  12. Do not surrender and tell your teammates that surrendering is not acceptable in ranked
  13. Take 10 minutes break in between games (Easily achivable by afking until minions spawn)
  14. Play a warm up game before jumping into a ranked game (A game of dominion or ARAM maybe?)
  15. If you are the most fed player in your team, take the responsibility of carrying your team and never make a bad move for the rest of the game
  16. If you lose 2 games in a row, call it a day. Majority of people queuing up at this time might be tryhards so you automatically fall below their skill level
  17. Dodge queue when someone in your team is "trying out" a champion
  18. Tell your jungler to focus on the other lanes if you are confident with your own lane

Sometimes it might be tempting to play when you are tired or when you don't get the champion you need to play but you must not play in those situations!

If you do then you are essentially playing the game to lose and it will count as doing negative work!!

And as for tip #5, building your champion optimally significantly increases your champion's performance. You want to get the most out of your hard earned gold and never less. You don't want to be weaker despite spending 6k gold on items compared to someone that has spent only 5k gold, do you?

You have now learned how important it is to raise your win rate to make more progress in ranked.

Also Good luck in Solo Queue!

HOW TO GET AS MUCH GOLD AS POSSIBLE​

Last Updated: December 30th 2018

You came here to find out about maximizing gold gain so here it is:
Majority of the Gold is on the first tower before the 14:00 mark. After that it's on the champion kills especially those with bounties. Power farming comes last if kill opportunity is not present.

Here is a brief overview:

• Minions: 137g per wave (average)
  • First Tower: 1250g (self)
  • Kills: 300g (1000g max)
  • Jungle Monsters: 100g per camp (average)
  • Epic Monsters: Baron 300g (self) | Dragon 100g (est. buff value: 400g per player)

Read on, we're going to explore them more in-depth

MINIONS​

minions

MINION TYPE
GOLD
Melee Minion
21g
Ranged Minion
14g
Siege/Super Minion
60-90g (caps at 17:15)
Gold per wave: 105g

Gold per wave (cannon): ~195g

To maximize your gold gain make sure you last hit minions whenever possible.

Remember that, 100CS = 2150g

TURRETS​

turret

• 160g awarded per 1000 Health Removed
  • 300g awarded upon destruction (additional +200g for the team)
  • 150g awarded if you are the first to destroy a turret
Total Award: 1250g (self) + 200g (team)

Difficulty: Every time Turret loses 20% HP, it gains damage reduction of 18%/30%/39%/46% relative to its original 40 armor.

This means taking out the last bar of the plating is about 2 times as difficult as demolishing the first plate. Also, if more than 1 champion is present around the turret at the time of the plate removal the turret will gain a temporal 25 Armor & MR buff per nearby additional enemy champion

To maximize your gold, try to take the platings down as much as possible before the 14:00 mark.

Turret Takedown Reward

TURRET
GOLD
Outer Turrets
300g self (500g total)
Inner Turrets
350g self (550g total)
Inhibitor Turrets
100g self (300g total)
Nexus Turrets
50g self (250g total)

The gold reward for taking down a turret is extremely low for such a high risk. Avoid going for Turret destructions after 14:00 mark unless you are ready to end the game.

TAKEDOWNS​

kills

• Kills: 300(default)/300/450/600/700/800/900/1000
  • Assists: 150g Split
  • Deaths (Inverse Bounty): 274/220/176/140/112/100
Takedowns are great. Not only that you are rewarded with 300g you also remove the enemy player out from doing anything productive for about a minute. If you would like to have uninterrupted time power farming turret platings, minions, and monsters try to kill your enemy players first.

However, beware of overcomitting your resources on killing an enemy player that has died many times over. A player whose score is 0/3/0 is worth only 176g, which is basically 1 wave of minions worth of gold. To put this into perspective, let's say you kill your enemy 5 times, you would have gained 1100g from him. Now you somehow throw and he kills you back two times in a row. He would have gotten 1074g (800g + 274g) from you. The gold reward is about the same even though the kill count difference is 5 to 2.

To maximize your gold, try not to give up too much of your farm for a kill. Ideally, you would want to get all the farm while scoring a takedown for some extra gold as well

JUNGLE MONSTERS​

jungle

JUNGLE MONSTER
GOLD
Gromp
80g
Krugs
80-160g(max)
Red Buff
100g
Blue Buff
100g
Wolves
100g
Raptors
112g
Scuttler
70g-140g (caps @lvl9)
Dragon
100g
Baron
300g per player
As a lane champion clearing Jungle Camps is a great supplement to your gold income in addition to minion farming

However, jungle camps are no where as good as other income sources as they are meant to be taken during your down time. Before the 14:00 mark when the turret platings fall off, you are to focus on taking down as many turret platings on the map as possible.

To maximize your gold, only take Jungle Camps when you have nothing else to do. It is very important to reduce your idle time as much as possible to optimize your gold gain

Epic monster buffs are very valuable for your team as a whole. You are encouraged to take Dragons and Baron whenever possible. You don't always have to give up much on your own farm to create openings for your team to slay epic monsters though. For example, as a top laner I could push my own lane and then head over to mid lane to farm there as well. This creates an opening for my teammates to take Dragon --since my presence at mid lane discourages the enemy team to contest Dragon.

CONCLUSION​

To maximize your gold gain (for the last time) focus farming on Turret Platings > Minions > Monsters in that order. Champion takedowns are situational.

I wish you have all enjoyed reading my LoL analysis; Please share this with your friends and on social media!

-InvertedComposer

Last edited:
His marksmanship was legendary in CSGO.

Idk about starcraft, but check out these tips to maximize your ELO gains in LoL. I vouch for their effectiveness, though my highest rank was diamond-platinum in season 7.

Math Behind Climbing Ranked Games

MATH BEHIND CLIMBING RANKED GAMES​

Last Updated: December 4th 2014

Are you stuck in the same rank even after playing for months? The following math will tell you why.

Are you an avid League of Legends Player? If you have played at least 30 ranked games, please go check your win rate right now. I would like to mention that the average win rate in the ranked community is 50% so don't be so disappointed if your win rate is low.

For every 20 games, you will have the following net outcome in wins with the respecitve win rates

• 52.5% (10.5 wins / 9.5 loses) = 1 win of difference (A decent player) [where you're probably at right now]
  • 55.0% (11.0 wins / 9.0 loses) = 2 wins of difference (A very skilled player)
  • 57.5% (11.5 wins / 8.5 loses) = 3 wins of difference (An expert) [your goal after reading this guide]
  • 60.0% (12.0 wins / 8.0 loses) = 4 wins of difference (A notable One-Trick-Pony)
  • 65.0% (13.0 wins / 7.0 loses) = 6 wins of difference (A player in Challenger)
  • 70.0% (14.0 wins / 6.0 loses) = 8 wins of difference (A Diamond IV player playing in Bronze)
  • 75.0% (15.0 wins / 5.0 loses) = 10 wins of difference (A Diamond I player playing in Bronze)
  • 80.0% (16.0 wins / 4.0 loses) = 12 wins of difference (InvertedComposer playing Singed in Bronze)
  • 90.0% (18.0 wins / 2.0 loses) = 16 wins of difference (A Challenger playing in Bronze)

How much LP do you gain per game? Say you either win or lose 20LP. If you have 52.5% win rate and you play 20 games,

• Your net gain is only 20LP (1 win) so
  • You will have to play 100 games just to get to the series at this rate!
  • This is true if you consistently have 52.5% win rate!!

With 55% win rate,

• You will advance twice as fast because your net gain is 40LP (2 wins)

57.5% is

• 60LP (3 wins)

60% is

• 80LP (4 wins)

And so on...

Diamond players that train their smurfs advance quickly to Diamond because they have about 70% win rate as they climb which means they advance 8 times quicker than a player with 52.5% win rate. In addition, the Diamond players play much more than a regular player so they will also make more progress.

SO HOW CAN YOU CLIMB THE RANK AT LEAST 4 TIMES MORE THAN NOW?​

You have 2 options but one would seem more rewarding than another. If you play 2 games a day and you have 52.5% win rate:

1. You can quadruple your play time from 2 games to 8 games a day
  2. You can increase your win rate from 52.5% to 60%
Choosing one of the options will increase your rank climbing progress by 4 times more! Or you can take both of the options and make 4x4 = 16 times more progress!!!

Whoa... does that mean I can make a month of progress in only 2 days??
YES!!

Ah, so to climb the rank faster you can either play more or by having more effective games! Now here are some very good tips of winning games:

INCREASING YOUR WIN RATE TIPS​

If you follow most of these steps, raising your win rate from 52.5% to 57.5% is no sweat! As a result, you will make 3 times more progress in climbing the rank than before.

1. Always play with your best champions
  2. Never play when you are tired, angry, or depressed (Important)
  3. Dodge queue if you don't get the role you need to play
  4. Don't risk to play if you think your internet is unstable
  5. Optimize on your Runes, Masteries, and Item builds before you play (Very Important)
  6. Evaluate on your champion's strengths and try to pick fights to your advantage (kiting, trading hits, pokes, all-out, pushing, etc)
  7. Don't repeatedly make mistakes and be patient (hug tower and skip cs when you are being camped, etc)
  8. Complete your items instead of buying multiples of basic and advanced items (As final items are much more powerful)
  9. Take down an enemy tower by level 12 and start roaming
  10. Avoid getting caught by enemies and also do not die together when your ally gets caught
  11. Spam alert ping to direct your teammates in making the right decisions
  12. Do not surrender and tell your teammates that surrendering is not acceptable in ranked
  13. Take 10 minutes break in between games (Easily achivable by afking until minions spawn)
  14. Play a warm up game before jumping into a ranked game (A game of dominion or ARAM maybe?)
  15. If you are the most fed player in your team, take the responsibility of carrying your team and never make a bad move for the rest of the game
  16. If you lose 2 games in a row, call it a day. Majority of people queuing up at this time might be tryhards so you automatically fall below their skill level
  17. Dodge queue when someone in your team is "trying out" a champion
  18. Tell your jungler to focus on the other lanes if you are confident with your own lane

Sometimes it might be tempting to play when you are tired or when you don't get the champion you need to play but you must not play in those situations!

If you do then you are essentially playing the game to lose and it will count as doing negative work!!

And as for tip #5, building your champion optimally significantly increases your champion's performance. You want to get the most out of your hard earned gold and never less. You don't want to be weaker despite spending 6k gold on items compared to someone that has spent only 5k gold, do you?

You have now learned how important it is to raise your win rate to make more progress in ranked.

Also Good luck in Solo Queue!

HOW TO GET AS MUCH GOLD AS POSSIBLE​

Last Updated: December 30th 2018

You came here to find out about maximizing gold gain so here it is:
Majority of the Gold is on the first tower before the 14:00 mark. After that it's on the champion kills especially those with bounties. Power farming comes last if kill opportunity is not present.

Here is a brief overview:

• Minions: 137g per wave (average)
  • First Tower: 1250g (self)
  • Jungle Monsters: 100g per camp (average)
  • Epic Monsters: Baron 300g (self) | Dragon 100g (est. buff value: 400g per player)

Read on, we're going to explore them more in-depth

MINIONS​

minions

MINION TYPE
GOLD
Melee Minion
21g
Ranged Minion
14g
Siege/Super Minion
60-90g (caps at 17:15)
Gold per wave: 105g

Gold per wave (cannon): ~195g

To maximize your gold gain make sure you last hit minions whenever possible.

Remember that, 100CS = 2150g

TURRETS​

turret

• 160g awarded per 1000 Health Removed
  • 300g awarded upon destruction (additional +200g for the team)
  • 150g awarded if you are the first to destroy a turret
Total Award: 1250g (self) + 200g (team)

Difficulty: Every time Turret loses 20% HP, it gains damage reduction of 18%/30%/39%/46% relative to its original 40 armor.

This means taking out the last bar of the plating is about 2 times as difficult as demolishing the first plate. Also, if more than 1 champion is present around the turret at the time of the plate removal the turret will gain a temporal 25 Armor & MR buff per nearby additional enemy champion

To maximize your gold, try to take the platings down as much as possible before the 14:00 mark.

Turret Takedown Reward

TURRET
GOLD
Outer Turrets
300g self (500g total)
Inner Turrets
350g self (550g total)
Inhibitor Turrets
100g self (300g total)
Nexus Turrets
50g self (250g total)

The gold reward for taking down a turret is extremely low for such a high risk. Avoid going for Turret destructions after 14:00 mark unless you are ready to end the game.

TAKEDOWNS​

kills

• Kills: 300(default)/300/450/600/700/800/900/1000
  • Assists: 150g Split
  • Deaths (Inverse Bounty): 274/220/176/140/112/100
Takedowns are great. Not only that you are rewarded with 300g you also remove the enemy player out from doing anything productive for about a minute. If you would like to have uninterrupted time power farming turret platings, minions, and monsters try to kill your enemy players first.

However, beware of overcomitting your resources on killing an enemy player that has died many times over. A player whose score is 0/3/0 is worth only 176g, which is basically 1 wave of minions worth of gold. To put this into perspective, let's say you kill your enemy 5 times, you would have gained 1100g from him. Now you somehow throw and he kills you back two times in a row. He would have gotten 1074g (800g + 274g) from you. The gold reward is about the same even though the kill count difference is 5 to 2.

To maximize your gold, try not to give up too much of your farm for a kill. Ideally, you would want to get all the farm while scoring a takedown for some extra gold as well

JUNGLE MONSTERS​

jungle

JUNGLE MONSTER
GOLD
Gromp
80g
Krugs
80-160g(max)
Red Buff
100g
Blue Buff
100g
Wolves
100g
Raptors
112g
Scuttler
70g-140g (caps @lvl9)
Dragon
100g
Baron
300g per player
As a lane champion clearing Jungle Camps is a great supplement to your gold income in addition to minion farming

However, jungle camps are no where as good as other income sources as they are meant to be taken during your down time. Before the 14:00 mark when the turret platings fall off, you are to focus on taking down as many turret platings on the map as possible.

To maximize your gold, only take Jungle Camps when you have nothing else to do. It is very important to reduce your idle time as much as possible to optimize your gold gain

Epic monster buffs are very valuable for your team as a whole. You are encouraged to take Dragons and Baron whenever possible. You don't always have to give up much on your own farm to create openings for your team to slay epic monsters though. For example, as a top laner I could push my own lane and then head over to mid lane to farm there as well. This creates an opening for my teammates to take Dragon --since my presence at mid lane discourages the enemy team to contest Dragon.

CONCLUSION​

To maximize your gold gain (for the last time) focus farming on Turret Platings > Minions > Monsters in that order. Champion takedowns are situational.

I wish you have all enjoyed reading my LoL analysis; Please share this with your friends and on social media!

-InvertedComposer
I tryharded more than any other game in LoL and could never break past plat 2 so I just gave up and perma smurf on bronze/silver. My mechanics are dogshit, and sadly there's not a whole lot you can do about that. Chad could easily get Master+ in my position.

I tryharded more than any other game in LoL and could never break past plat 2 so I just gave up and perma smurf on bronze/silver. My mechanics are dogshit, and sadly there's not a whole lot you can do about that. Chad could easily get Master+ in my position.
Chad most likely never played LoL, instead plays sex games with femoids.
I would advise you play one game on smurf to warm up then play on your main. If you lose 2 in a row on main or if you arent feeling well then just keep playing on smurf.

Chad most likely never played LoL, instead plays sex games with femoids.
I would advise you play one game on smurf to warm up then play on your main. If you lose 2 in a row on main or if you arent feeling well then just keep playing on smurf.

League is extremely popular with NPCs who don't realize it's all teams/team comps/enemy luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back