Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can i genuinely get help?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Tired of being like this. Want to stop drinking so bad. Someone please help me.

Isn't there a 12 step program to quit alcohol?

Alcoholics anonymous

You said therapy doesnt help you, so what can?

Guess you better install BlockerHero and stop doing drugs/alc. Its all you can do.

Go to rehab room

This goes far beyond the blackpill. I am a literal mess. My brain is so fucked up inside and I'm so sad I can't even put it into words.

Are you gonna end up like mittens squad

Should I tell my parents I'm struggling?

I need god in my life

I need god in my life
Amen
Image 22

Should I tell my parents I'm struggling?
tell them about your addiction and depression but don’t discuss inceldom directly also depends on what your parents are like.

Hello my brother in salvation and eternal Christ. If you need to stop drinking I'd look into taking niacin aka vitamin B3.

Bill W, the person who started Anonymous Alcoholics, was a huge proponent of niacin.

Its not expensive so try it out. But it needs to be niacin aka nicotinic acid and not niacinamide. Also start on low dose, like 100mg a day because it causes a flush. Its a burning sensation on your skin that feels like stinging nettles.

Every bottle piss in it first

If you still drink it, you might have a problem.

You might be able to go to the doctor and get benzos to help with the withdrawal from alcohol. You might end up addicted to those but they're much better than alcohol

you need to trade it with a less dangerous cope. muh rehab n therapy is a gigantic cope used to dismiss people like us, I would know as I used to volunteer at an adult behavioral rehabilitation facility

You might be able to go to the doctor and get benzos to help with the withdrawal from alcohol. You might end up addicted to those but they're much better than alcohol
Inb4 he ends up addicted to both JFL.

I know this might sound Redpilled, but brothER, there is no one who can help you in this world but yourself.

I know this might sound Redpilled, but brothER, there is no one who can help you in this world but yourself.
True man, we truly all are alone in this world. Appreciate the honesty though.

you need to trade it with a less dangerous cope. muh rehab n therapy is a gigantic cope used to dismiss people like us, I would know as I used to volunteer at an adult behavioral rehabilitation facility
Thank you clocked, I think I'm just gonna go cold turkey. I don't have any withdraws from quitting yet, so I might as well stop before that changes.

Just a quick little update:

I poured out the rest of the bottle outside. I think there was like half left, which is a waste, but I'm so tired of drinking that I just don't care. Gonna start working out and eating better soon as well. Just gotta take things day by day.

Find another cope, try switching to weed.

Alcoholic liver vs healthy liver xm7nmltc3

Please stop with the alcoholism before it's too late. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. Try & find another cope.
Over time, alcohol may make you gain weight if you drink it in excess.1 Heavy drinking may activate hormones that signal appetite, hunger, and stress.23 Alcohol is also high in calories but lacks nutrients supporting good health.4 In contrast, light-to-moderate alcohol consumption does not cause weight gain.1

Even If you quit alcohol you probably wont feel better
You are drinking to fill the void left in life by your inceldom and all the things missing in your life
The drinking isnt the main problem because you wouldnt be drinking to excess if you didnt have a life you want to drown out

This is what happened with mittens squad He drank to ignore his subhuman life and there was no way for him to quit because it was the only way for him to cope with everything

Maybe there is something else you can cope with instead of alcohol I don’t have any examples though and I dont know how to help you

True man, we truly all are alone in this world. Appreciate the honesty though.
My advice:
-Learn to meditate & reflect
-Journal
-Learn to recognize the similarities of past experiences to present ones
-Try & connect stuff in a manner to the "broader picture" if that makes sense

Make you're own...

I do and really cut down on my boozing.

I make sugar wine via fermentation, and run it through a still.

It's a good hobby and saves big money - after the investment in gear.

And you know about the quality and purity of the end product. Ie: no weird toxic additives...

Even If you quit alcohol you probably wont feel better
You are drinking to fill the void left in life by your inceldom and all the things missing in your life
The drinking isnt the main problem because you wouldnt be drinking to excess if you didnt have a life you want to drown out

This is what happened with mittens squad He drank to ignore his subhuman life and there was no way for him to quit because it was the only way for him to cope with everything

Maybe there is something else you can cope with instead of alcohol I don’t have any examples though and I dont know how to help you
Yeah this pretty much. If I had a reason to quit it would be easy to do so.

Make you're own...

I do and really cut down on my boozing.

I make sugar wine via fermentation, and run it through a still.

It's a good hobby and saves big money - after the investment in gear.

And you know about the quality and purity of the end product. Ie: no weird toxic additives...
I might try picking up some more hobbies in the future. I want to learn how to play the piano, and also build upon my guitar playing.

Suicide is our only fix. Therapy isn't made for us and Rehabilitation centers discriminate. We are boned

Suicide is our only fix. Therapy isn't made for us and Rehabilitation centers discriminate. We are boned
Your avi would get my meat stick ong :feelsdevil:

I don't believe you can truly beat addiction as a lonely subhuman, things like AA and other groups only work for normfags

I say that as someone who has already tried AA, smart recovery, therapy etc.

The one time I went to a face to face aa meeting (most were online) people reacted to me like most normfags tend to do (glares/ a few people grinning at me rudely). I wanted to leave as soon as the thing began.

That's why I believe you can't beat addiction fully as a subhuman, because you have to deal with shit like that. Normfags do not.

@Pancakecel might have a point to an extent but it's at least worth learning about what's out there. You need to get some solid sober time, because you're never gonna think straight otherwise. And to get that you need more than you. Maybe check out an AA meeting. I go sometimes. Or at the very least learn some things about recovery, from riskier approaches like Moderation Management or HAMS (Harm reduction, Abstinence and Moderation Support) to abstinence approaches like Rational Recovery, Easyway, SMART or AA. There might be local alcohol services like outpatient rehab stuff, too. And there are loads of books, online spaces, apps, etc. out there.

The overwhelming positivity in recovery spaces can get a bit much though, but I've found they can help you at least get some solid sober time and thus can help you think clearly again.

I say that as someone who has already tried AA, smart recovery, therapy etc.

The one time I went to a face to face aa meeting (most were online) people reacted to me like most normfags tend to do (glares/ a few people grinning at me rudely). I wanted to leave as soon as the thing began.

That's why I believe you can't beat addiction fully as a subhuman, because you have to deal with shit like that. Normfags do not.
Maybe this is the best way to go though. I love the freedom it brings me.

View attachment 1224912

Please stop with the alcoholism before it's too late. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. Try & find another cope.
alcohol is a hardcore drug tbh. you would be better off microdosing shrooms

alcohol is a hardcore drug tbh. you would be better off microdosing shrooms
It is very addicting for sure. Contemplating getting another bottle tonight.

I was heavy alcoholic. Tried some group addict therapy sessions which were complete bullshit. I stopped drinking when i realized i will be fucked up, without a job and homeless soon dying in my own puke on sidewalk if i dont stop. That fear and terrible physical pain and 24/7 nausea/headache made me stop. I drank 2 beers this whole year and i used to drink 10 per day.

I was heavy alcoholic. Tried some group addict therapy sessions which were complete bullshit. I stopped drinking when i realized i will be fucked up, without a job and homeless soon dying in my own puke on sidewalk if i dont stop. That fear and terrible physical pain and 24/7 nausea/headache made me stop. I drank 2 beers this whole year and i used to drink 10 per day.
The nausea and fear is the worst part about the hangovers. Still though I love the way it makes me feel when I'm shit faced. Just for a brief moment I'm on top of the world, and nothing seems to bother me anymore.

The Freedom Model is also pretty interesting. They've got some decent vids on YT. They're in the recovery space but are critical of AA.

The Freedom Model is also pretty interesting. They've got some decent vids on YT. They're in the recovery space but are critical of AA.
AA just sounds like a psyop, nothing more then what therapy is. Both seem useless to me.