Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can I flirt with a foid as an incel?

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I just got introduced to a foid, she has a nerdy looking, I want to be her boyfriend so bad even I only know her name and appearance...how can I do it (I'm a known incel to most people around me)

It doesn't matter what you say to her just make your intentions clear and pray she's a whore

No, you cannot flirt being an incel. It is absolutely haram.

Shut it down.

You asked the right people for this :feelsokman:

Do you have her number, her social media or any normie thing that could help you contact her?

You asked the right people for this :feelsokman:

Do you have her number, her social media or any normie thing that could help you contact her?
No, that's also a problem. I don't know if I should ask her friends for her ig.

I just got introduced to a foid, she has a nerdy looking, I want to be her boyfriend so bad even I only know her name and appearance...how can I do it (I'm a known incel to most people around me)
Outcompete the competition.

No, that's also a problem. I don't know if I should ask her friends for her ig.
Send her a friend request at least.

If she ignores it or rejects it, well, you'll know that she's absolutely not interested.

Tutorial:
-Act soy and beta.
-Buy her a couple of drinks.
-Drug the last one up.
-Offer to bring her home safe.
-Bring her to a dark alley instead.
-Rapemaxx.
-Drive to a high speed traffic road and toss her while at high speed, make sure she get beheaded by one of the incoming cars.
-Tell the police she asked for a ride but she was sssso drunk she opened the car door while you were driving and couldn't do much to stop her.
-Repeat with a different slut untill you ascend or jailmaxx and get eventually raped by niggers in prison.

You’re asking the wrong set of people, I’m afraid. You’d have more luck asking a Pick Up Artist (PUA) than you would a career failure in finding a date.

Tutorial:
-Act soy and beta.
-Buy her a couple of drinks.
-Drug the last one up.
-Offer to bring her home safe.
-Bring her to a dark alley instead.
-Rapemaxx.
-Drive to a high speed traffic road and toss her while at high speed, make sure she get beheaded by one of the incoming cars.
-Tell the police she asked for a ride but she was sssso drunk she opened the car door while you were driving and couldn't do much to stop her.
-Repeat with a different slut untill you ascend or jailmaxx and get eventually raped by niggers in prison.
:feelsUgh:

You’re asking the wrong set of people, I’m afraid. You’d have more luck asking a Pick Up Artist (PUA) than you would a career failure in finding a date.
I hate coping redpillers/scammers

Pull your pants down and piss on her a little. Mark her as your property and then bring her to the floor and ravage her rotten.

You need to have good social skills to flirt.

Wait until you and a foid are alone somewhere and ask her

And you know for a fact she’s single, right?

Allow me to perform a love spell for you

Push a little precum out and rub it on your neck. She will be attracted to the masculine pheromones.

Push a little precum out and rub it on your neck. She will be attracted to the masculine pheromones.
high iq. OP, i suggest you try this on your mom first

Ive never fllirted with anyone so I dont know how it works.