Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How can I feel sympathy for humans, if they made me feel not human anymore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
What is it to be a human to you? What is our role as humans? Be simple pieces of a great unimaginable chess game with a programmed and inevitable outcome? Or does each one possess its unique and immeasurably complex role as a totally independent individual? You know how I knew that I still felt human, I thought deeply of unreal and absurd moments, about throwing myself into a bottomless abyss and a tremendous anguish took over me, now I see that as each day passes this anguish diminishes, it's as if my choices were being decimated, I never really had power over my choices, I never had a true freedom.

And it's them that make my choices get more and more filtered, do you want to be someone? Can not, you're not good enough to join a social circle, you want to seek a meaning in setting up a family? Forget it, you do not have genes good enough to be worthy in passing them on, you want to try to create something unique and to become important with it, good luck, maybe when you die and they forget the face of who did it they will give you some credit for that.

How can I feel human if I'm not able to feel that anguish with each choice I make because I don't really have a choice? How can I feel sympathy for those who have deprived me of the basic needs of a human being, and I am not talking only about sex, this is just one of them, I am talking about our free will, we will never have a real choice, everything is decided, the only choice I have is to accept that I am not human anymore for them and shit on the board or continue on that path that they put me and did not draw any alternative route?

Some questions are best left unanswered.

We are not humans,we are monsters,we are savages we never supposed to be humans. and what is the human means ? everyone is self-centered and hedonistic. I always wanted to be a good human but I found nothing but pain in being one. so what's the point ? to me being human is just being a bit different than other animals but we are mammals first of all. So fuck it,I'm not going to feel pity for those who find satification in my pain,I'm not a chump.

All I wanted in this life was being happy with a person who is loyal to me. I thought I didn't want so much from the life but now I understand I was living in a fairytale. And personally,I kinda deserve this pain but no,I'm not going to be obey my fate. I know there is a way to escape from this pain,maybe I'm coping but I'm also hoping

How can I feel sympathy for humans, if they made me feel not human anymore?

you answered your own question there, you cant feel sympathy for someone when its their they're fault they failed at a certain task, if humanity ever wanted your sympathy it made its sure to put you in a position where you cant feel any

I am talking about our free will, we will never have a real choice, everything is decided, the only choice I have is to accept that I am not human anymore for them and shit on the board or continue on that path that they put me and did not draw any alternative route?

are you talking about literal free will or freedom of choice?

"The world will see what they've made us"

are you talking about literal free will or freedom of choice?
In my opinion if you don't have real freedom of choice, at least the most basics ones, your free will is compromised, you can't have access to things you have the will to do it if the choices for you to reach it never was there, trough choices we mold our desires, what we want, what we do and the freedom to do it it's measured on how much choices we can make to get there, if we don't have that, free will is just a illusion.

What is it to be a human to you? What is our role as humans? Be simple pieces of a great unimaginable chess game with a programmed and inevitable outcome? Or does each one possess its unique and immeasurably complex role as a totally independent individual? You know how I knew that I still felt human, I thought deeply of unreal and absurd moments, about throwing myself into a bottomless abyss and a tremendous anguish took over me, now I see that as each day passes this anguish diminishes, it's as if my choices were being decimated, I never really had power over my choices, I never had a true freedom.

And it's them that make my choices get more and more filtered, do you want to be someone? Can not, you're not good enough to join a social circle, you want to seek a meaning in setting up a family? Forget it, you do not have genes good enough to be worthy in passing them on, you want to try to create something unique and to become important with it, good luck, maybe when you die and they forget the face of who did it they will give you some credit for that.

How can I feel human if I'm not able to feel that anguish with each choice I make because I don't really have a choice? How can I feel sympathy for those who have deprived me of the basic needs of a human being, and I am not talking only about sex, this is just one of them, I am talking about our free will, we will never have a real choice, everything is decided, the only choice I have is to accept that I am not human anymore for them and shit on the board or continue on that path that they put me and did not draw any alternative route?
High iq.

Life is predetermined by our genetics. We don't have much control over how our life progresses.

We humans have a very anthropocentric and grandiose view of who we are and what we are capable of. We are just slabs of meat, biochemical puppets who are dancing to the strings pulled by our biological impulses. Our empathy and consciousness is far more limited than we think it is and in fact, empathy is diminishing. A study found that empathy had decreased by 40% in the current generation of college students. People are selfish and only care about those who can provide them with value in return.
This.

so you were talking about freedom of choice

y free will what I had in mind is that we aren't really choosing anything but rather have the illusion of choice, if i do something there are real and quantifiable circumstances that led me do said action I had no control over the chemicals in my brain that led me to that point in the same way I had no control over the environment that led my brain to react or do something i dont know if this is very well articulated but I hope you get the point

In my opinion if you don't have real freedom of choice, at least the most basics ones, your free will is compromised, you can't have access to things you have the will to do it if the choices for you to reach it never was there, trough choices we mold our desires, what we want, what we do and the freedom to do it it's measured on how much choices we can make to get there, if we don't have that, free will is just a illusion.

so youre saying that if youre born rich for example you have more options in life like more job and education opportunities than you have more free will(id call it freedom of choice)

so you were talking about freedom of choice

y free will what I had in mind is that we aren't really choosing anything but rather have the illusion of choice, if i do something there are real and quantifiable circumstances that led me do said action I had no control over the chemicals in my brain that led me to that point in the same way I had no control over the environment that led my brain to react or do something i dont know if this is very well articulated but I hope you get the point

so youre saying that if youre born rich for example you have more options in life like more job and education opportunities than you have more free will(id call it freedom of choice)
tbh this is a subject that is debate for hundreds of years and every school of philosophy has it's on definition, most of the time it depends on what you think and what you choose(KEK, I know), for me true free will, at least the last stage of free will, is to have access to the events that can bring you closer to a state were you can choose any option you want, to be able to choose anything is virtually a divine power, as you said you will probably be influenced by the chemicals of your brain in your choice, the material world where there are universal rules, so the last stage of free will is reserved to god himself (if he exists), but we incels are on the total opposite of this.

tbh this is a subject that is debate for hundreds of years and every school of philosophy has it's on definition, most of the time it depends on what you think and what you choose(KEK, I know)

so it depends on what I think and what i choose when in actuality it probably doesnt(now that I think about it you could go on in circles like that so I should probably stop)

for me true free will, at least the last stage of free will, is to have access to the events that can bring you closer to a state were you can choose any option you want, to be able to choose anything is virtually a divine power, as you said you will probably be influenced by the chemicals of your brain in your choice, the material world where there are universal rules, so the last stage of free will is reserved to god himself (if he exists), but we incels are on the total opposite of this.

yeah so thats what i had in mind when talking about being born into a wealthy family its like comparing donald trump to putin you could argue that putin has more free will more options to choose from more resources at his disposal even though trump is in charge of(he really isnt as much) of a wealthier country with more resources ,he has less at his disposal due to his limited free will

humanity is disgusting, humans need to be wiped out by an asteroid soon

I never cared much for humans

I've always cared by people, really, I still believe there are good people there, but I'm starting to be a misanthrope. You need to be a truly Buddha or Jesus to love who causes pain to you, but it's enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.