Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I drive myself to inanity and psychosis

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
Life was funnier when I was completely disconnected from reality about a year ago. I wanna go back to being an absolute nut job. Currently my plan is to sleep every other day or every 2 days and rapidly change my sleep schedule. I’m also going to spend as much time alone as possible (especially if said time is in the dark) . I’ll never recover from my trauma so I might as well go all in and become a mega schizophrenic.

weed may destroy your brain completely and make you legit schizophrenic, people with predisposition to schizophrenia may develop it from weed or other drugs

Schizomaxxing

Weed and sleep during the day

weed may destroy your brain completely and make you legit schizophrenic, people with predisposition to schizophrenia may develop it from weed or other drugs
I don’t got nun

I want to pass away in my sleep

read all of intellau's posts

no better guru than the based god of schizoposters

Life was funnier when I was completely disconnected from reality about a year ago. I wanna go back to being an absolute nut job. Currently my plan is to sleep every other day or every 2 days and rapidly change my sleep schedule. I’m also going to spend as much time alone as possible (especially if said time is in the dark) . I’ll never recover from my trauma so I might as well go all in and become a mega schizophrenic.
Abuse meth and go into a meth induced psychosis

Ain’t got nun to grow
Buy some seeds or some shiiii my niggga

Snoop Dogg Smoking GIF by BrownSugarApp

How you make it. Dm me
Just go find some homeless person and tell him you will buy him some if he shows you where to get some

Hopefully you dont get stabbed but tjat should be a risk you are willing to take to reach the psychosis enlightenment you are looking for

Getting stabbed might even help the process of you becoming a crazy mf

Just go find some homeless person and tell him you will buy him some if he shows you where to get some

Hopefully you dont get stabbed but tjat should be a risk you are willing to take to reach the psychosis enlightenment you are looking for

Getting stabbed might even help the process of you becoming a crazy mf
Cold