Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How can I cope with having problems to talk and write

silversurfer

silversurfer

Nuclear Holocaust
Most of the time I don't know what to say or how to answer to people, sometimes even simple questions.
It even takes me so long to write a post here. The part of my brain responsible for it is so fucked up, running at like 1% speed. It's too tiresome for me to think about words. I feel pain inside me when I need to make a sentence.
It was much worse when I was child, I could only say few words, mostly I was just saying (yes, no, hi). When I was hungry I just started starring at my mom/dad and they somehow knew I want food.
Everyone was always laughing at me for not talking, especially foids. Even if I would be 12ft giga chad, they would still laugh at me and be disgusted by me.

try to be intimidating, you are quite tall like me, gain some muscle and almost no one will have the balls to mess with you

unless we are talking about kids below the age of 16, those are not humans and there's nothing you can do if they make fun of you...

unless we are talking about kids below the age of 16, those are not humans and there's nothing you can do if they make fun of you...
It's mostly people with age of 40+, people below 40 are disgusted or scared by me

Already gaining muscles for a few months, but I'm still overweight

Dead forum full of fakecels drinking on friday with normies and having sex

Go see a psychiatrist/psychologist, get diagnosed and get therapy/coaching from a professional.I don't think there is a way to bruteforce this.

Your parents failed for not getting you help. Some countries have special programs/schools for integrating guys like you.

Most of the time I don't know what to say or how to answer to people, sometimes even simple questions.
It even takes me so long to write a post here. The part of my brain responsible for it is so fucked up, running at like 1% speed. It's too tiresome for me to think about words. I feel pain inside me when I need to make a sentence.
It was much worse when I was child, I could only say few words, mostly I was just saying (yes, no, hi). When I was hungry I just started starring at my mom/dad and they somehow knew I want food.
Everyone was always laughing at me for not talking, especially foids. Even if I would be 12ft giga chad, they would still laugh at me and be disgusted by me.
That sounds exactly like me :feelsrope: