Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can I cope with dying poor and virgin?

L

Lowiqretarted

Greycel
I have a low IQ and I live in a shithole therefore I can't make moneymaxx. If you had money I would at least ask for money giving me luxuries like playing video games

Drop the cope and get the rope

I am very cowardly and I don't want my mother to suffer.
Is there something you still really enjoy like fapping stopping you or an uncompleted side quest you want to do before the rope?

I live in a shithole Too. 2024 Is low chances of making money anyways the economy will be done for a while

Vidya, alcohol, cigs, drugs. And Cars are my BEST cope.

Idk man, I actually enjoy the virtual company with the lads here, maybe this is a good cope worthy of living

Find some copes. Try to learn playing music instruments or learn a foreign language

Is there something you still really enjoy like fapping stopping you or an uncompleted side quest you want to do before the rope?
I like to pet my cat and lurk imageboard and forums
I live in a shithole Too. 2024 Is low chances of making money anyways the economy will be done for a while
I'm venezuela so it's over

Man your kind of lucky almost any third world country is has a better economy then the usa right now, To think patriotism existed until 2019 and now its gone

Man your kind of lucky almost any third world country is has a better economy then the usa right now, To think patriotism existed until 2019 and now its gone
>any third world country is has a better economy
What, explain. In my country three years ago people were dying of hunger.

If you are gonna die a poor virgin, you might as well be the poorest most virginal loser you can be

>any third world country is has a better economy
What, explain. In my country three years ago people were dying of hunger.
where do you live and how do you even own a device to be on .is if its that much of a shithole

You don't have Spanish ancestors? If you do in some cases you're eligible for Spanish naturalization in Spain. It's worth researching.

where do you live and how do you even own a device to be on .is if its that much of a shithole
the internet here sucks but it's cheap
You don't have Spanish ancestors? If you do in some cases you're eligible for Spanish naturalization in Spain. It's worth researching.
Yes I have a Spanish passport thanks to my grandfather who fucked my brown grandmother

Whatever you choose to do, just don't go south. We're full and tired of Venecuck parasites in the rest of the region, there's not a single day in which I don't see one of yours shooting or robbing someone less than 500 m from my house (and ofc, making local foids as wet as Saltos del Ángel with their honest personalities and diverse culture), let alone the scamming whores.

I have a low IQ and I live in a shithole therefore I can't make moneymaxx. If you had money I would at least ask for money giving me luxuries like playing video games
Dude play old games you don't good pc to play playsation 1,game boy advance,game boy color,snes,nes games

Yes I have a Spanish passport thanks to my grandfather who fucked my brown grandmother
Could be a good move but most likely you'll gain a few extra dollars at the expense of getting height mogged. Average Spanish Zoomer height is about 5'10