Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How can i cope with becoming an uncle ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
As i wrote a few months ago, my sister is pregnant and will get her baby in around 3-4 months and according to doctors it will be a foid to 99%. Since my sister is a typical career foid and her HTN/Chadlite bf isnt really dominant, she will probably grow up to be a whore who will sleep around with every Chad she can get. Just imagine this: in 15 years, i will be 35 years old and still have 0 sexual experience. Meanwhile she will be 15, probably already heightmog me, have had multiple sexual partners and will talk about boys all the time. How can i cope with that tryranny ?

Last edited:
I am an uncle and I don't care.

When that happened I ended up getting a new job in another state.

I will become an uncle soon too. I don't really care tbh. Most kids become autistic and sick anyways because of a shitty diet. It's a huge waste of potential that i don't wanna be a part of so i don't really think about it. I mostly feel bad for the kids tbh. I'm 13 years older than my cousin and he got laid before me, same with both of my female cousins. I'm 15 years older than them and they got laid before me.

If you don't hate your parents you should be satisfied your family line continued without you I guess. Depending on how you look at it.

If you don't hate your parents you should be satisfied your family line continued without you I guess. Depending on how you look at it.
I hate my parents and i wish that my entire bloodline ceases to exist. I hate these sexhavers

cut connection with your family, nothing else you can realistically do

cut connection with your family, nothing else you can realistically do
Cant because i live in their house + i get shekels from them. Best i can do is reduce contact to a minimum

doesn't add or deplete from ur current state.

south park television GIF

It's just nothing, it doesn't matter. You are overthinking this

Is your sister older?

Play with the kid. One of the few human beings that won't judge you.

(until puberty)

Brutal sorry you're dealing with this brocel
Yeah i hope i wont see her demon offspawn too often. Reminds me of when i was around 12 years and i prefered to stay at my grandmas place to watch the new Spongebob episode instead of being present at my cousins birth

Yeah i hope i wont see her demon offspawn too often. Reminds me of when i was around 12 years ago and i prefered to stay at my grandmas place to watch the new Spongebob episode instead of being present at my cousins birth
Based

Play with the kid. One of the few human beings that won't judge you.

(until puberty)
1. I hate children, so no
2. My image of her would get ruined, seeing her grow up as innocent foid, just to later grow up as whore, become a sexhaver and look down at me because im a loser

1. I hate children, so no
2. My image of her would get ruined, seeing her grow up as innocent foid, just to later grow up as whore, become a sexhaver and look down at me because im a loser

I used to play with my cousin when she was like 8 years old. Lots of fun.

I still remember how innocent and cute she was in her white little dress for her communion.

I knew from the very get go the moment she would hit puberty she would become another person.

It happened as planned, she's now an atheist far-left liberal.

We've cut all ties.

Last edited:
be her creepy uncle

As i wrote a few months ago, my sister is pregnant and will get her baby in around 3-4 months and according to doctors it will be a foid to 99%. Since my sister is a typical career foid and her HTN/Chadlite bf isnt really dominant, she will probably grow up to be a whore who will sleep around with every Chad she can get. Just imagine this: in 15 years, i will be 35 years old and still have 0 sexual experience. Meanwhile she will be 15, probably already heightmog me, have had multiple sexual partners and will talk about boys all the time. How can i cope with that tryranny ?
I have 2 nephews and they are both going to grow up and brutaly mog me I can already tell
One of them will definitely be tall but the other might end up short because their dad is like 5’4 but my sister is 5’9(height mogs me) so maybe he will be okay

I am jealous that they will life mog me but Ive tried to suggest things to my sister to help them develop properly and help them have the best chance in life but of course
She doesnt fucking listen to me

I told her to only feed them healthy food and not junk food but she still gives it to them not to give them any seed oil foods or food with soy in it and she still does it

One of my nephews was being bullied so I told her to put him in boxing or some sort of self defence class
I think he started it recently but it took me along time to convince her and he probably got bullied more

I just told him that if anyone bullies him he needs to try and defend himself even if he gets in trouble because otherwise it will never stop
Hopefully he listens to me

Im going to try and subtly blackpill them as they grow up(if im even still alive by then) so that they have the best chance in life and aren't bluepilled faggots

With the way things are going the bp could be somewhat mainstream by the time they are teenagers

I have 2 nephews and they are both going to grow up and brutaly mog me I can already tell
One of them will definitely be tall but the other might end up short because their dad is like 5’4 but my sister is 5’9(height mogs me) so maybe he will be okay

I am jealous that they will life mog me but Ive tried to suggest things to my sister to help them develop properly and help them have the best chance in life but of course
She doesnt fucking listen to me

I told her to only feed them healthy food and not junk food but she still gives it to them not to give them any seed oil foods or food with soy in it and she still does it

One of my nephews was being bullied so I told her to put him in boxing or some sort of self defence class
I think he started it recently but it took me along time to convince her and he probably got bullied more

I just told him that if anyone bullies him he needs to try and defend himself even if he gets in trouble because otherwise it will never stop
Hopefully he listens to me

Im going to try and subtly blackpill them as they grow up(if im even still alive by then) so that they have the best chance in life and aren't bluepilled faggots

With the way things are going the bp could be somewhat mainstream by the time they are teenagers
No self defense for your height

No self defense for your height
The one being bullied is the tall one so if he learns to fight he will be fine I told him to start working out when he becomes a teenager so he should be alright if he listens to me which i think he will

Become that one uncle the family doesn’t like talking about.

I guess ill become a copy of my uncle, with the difference that i wont be able to breed and i am short

Thats pretty much me now my sister’s boyfriend has two brothers and one of them is similar to me but not as much of a failure
I was always destined to be the crazy incel uncle

I guess ill become a copy of my uncle, with the difference that i wont be able to breed and i am short
Both of my uncles are somewhat successful in life Im pretty much the only failure of the entire family

Both of my uncles are somewhat successful in life Im pretty much the only failure of the entire family
Mogs. My uncle mogs me by breeding and being est. 6"2ft, but he got divorceraped and lives with me and md grandparents now. No woman since years, eats slop worse than i do, always has beer bottles laying in his room etc.

Mogs. My uncle mogs me by breeding and being est. 6"2ft, but he got divorceraped and lives with me and md grandparents now. No woman since years, eats slop worse than i do, always has beer bottles laying in his room etc.
One of my uncles got cheated on and divorced awhile ago but he has a new wife now and had another kid so he has 4 kids now he also owns his own garage

The other one works as a formula one mechanic and also works as a mechanic for a member of a pink floyd but I dont remember which one
he also has a wife and might be having kids soon since he never wanted any before now

Meanwhile Ill probably commit suicide in the next few years and amounted to nothing

Im the worst looking in the family and I completely failed at everything

One of my uncles got cheated on and divorced awhile ago but he has a new wife now and had another kid so he has 4 kids now he also owns his own garage

The other one works as a formula one mechanic and also works as a mechanic for a member of a pink floyd but I dont remember which one
he also has a wife and might be having kids soon since he never wanted any before now

Meanwhile Ill probably commit suicide in the next few years and amounted to nothing

Im the worst looking in the family and I completely failed at everything
Mogs me if you really have the guts to rope

Mogs me if you really have the guts to rope
You never know until you try

I could try it and pussy out
I only want to do it with a gun but I live in the uk

If my life gets any worse I think if I got drunk and had a gun I could do it

"Oh you've grown so much since I last saw you. Become such a pretty young lady. Come sit on Uncle Friezacel's lap."

Idk and soon I will have to find out. My sister is getting married soon