Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can I cope at school?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I can't handle it anymore. I want to drop out and rope. It's hell for me. Teachers demoralize me and bust my balls. I learn nothing new. My intelligence has remained the same since i was 15. School is a scam.

My intelligence has remained the same since i was 15.
Same, everyone is getting better and improving while I am dying inside.

Drop out or rope

Same, everyone is getting better and improving while I am dying inside.

Drop out or rope
Most are even lower IQ than me. They are just adding on knowledge but say things like their analytical skills are still shit for most. School is basically tacking on extra knowledge for most people after ~16 years of age unless you're some high IQ autism

Read manga on phone and dissasociate

You can't. The jews are preparing your ass to be a good goy society contributor.
I'll have to go to college tomorrow and I already feel like shit.

I can't handle it anymore. I want to drop out and rope. It's hell for me. Teachers demoralize me and bust my balls. I learn nothing new. My intelligence has remained the same since i was 15. School is a scam.
do yourself a favour and drop out.Go do trades or something.Don't waste your time with school.

Keep venting here, i hate school

It’s going to get worse

do yourself a favour and drop out.Go do trades or something.Don't waste your time with school.
Can't. My parents won't let me and you need JBW to do trades otherwise you'll be a labourer instead of a tradesman. It's bullshit.
You can't. The jews are preparing your ass to be a good goy society contributor.
I'll have to go to college tomorrow and I already feel like shit.
Yes. A gentile in a soysciety.

Just get through it so you can ldar for a bit after