Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can I come to terms with just being ugly?

1TZ0VER

1TZ0VER

Recruit
★★★★
I keep convincing myself I look good and whenever I see a picture of myself I can't help but cope by convincing myself my shitty jawline and chin projection are due to the lighting and angle.
I want to accept the fact but it simply won't sit. I know all the benefits that would come but can't fucking do it.
e.g: I avoid photos because by not being exposed to how I really look it makes me feel better about myself.

By accepting your an absolute failure of genetic waste

By accepting your an absolute failure of genetic waste
How though? Do you think if i recorded a phrase like,"You're ugly." or "You're sub-human." then played it during sleep it would slip into my subconscious?

How though? Do you think if i recorded a phrase like,"You're ugly." or "You're sub-human." then played it during sleep it would slip into my subconscious?
Youd get massive BDD

It's a hard pill to swallow like everything negative but I would just let go if I were you. There's no point in stressing about something out of your control.

Do shrooms or LSD or some other psychedelic, look into a mirror, you will be fucked up seeing yourself without the filter and protection of ego and be able to truly see without distortion how ugly you are, and there is no mental recovery from this, my hair has grown for 8 months without a haircut, I do not care about my clothes or appearance, and no one treats me any different from how they did before, with a generalized indifference.

its very hard to accept. i still find myself looking at the mirror for extended periods of time overanalyzing my face even though I know i cannot change it. the best way to cope, at least for my is to not think about it, often by distracting myself with school work, video games, anime, my hobbies, or working out.

Do shrooms or LSD or some other psychedelic, look into a mirror, you will be fucked up seeing yourself without the filter and protection of ego and be able to truly see without distortion how ugly you are, and there is no mental recovery from this, my hair has grown for 8 months without a haircut, I do not care about my clothes or appearance, and no one treats me any different from how they did before, with a generalized indifference.
shrooms are expensive so I'll go for acid. How many tabs would I need to accomplish this? I'm 5'10 and 62kg

its very hard to accept. i still find myself looking at the mirror for extended periods of time overanalyzing my face even though I know i cannot change it.
I've been doing this for ages. I don't even know how this didn't do it for me but before I joined this I thought I was chadlite so I had some friends ask their foid friends to set me up with someone. got 4 add backs out of god knows and none of which even replied.

That's what I'm aiming for. I know I'm ugly, it's just challenging actually trying to accept it as a fact.
You do not want this, Youll be in constant mental pain 24/7 and you CANNOT Disable it, Youd rope for sure!

You do not want this, Youll be in constant mental pain 24/7 and you CANNOT Disable it, Youd rope for sure!
Are there any other methods? This is really the only one I can think of.

shrooms are expensive so I'll go for acid. How many tabs would I need to accomplish this? I'm 5'10 and 62kg
I recommend picking Psilocybe semilanceata they grow on the edge of well trimmed lawns such as football lawns, houselawns but also meadows and horse pens they grow between now and mid october, looks like a ufo with an uneven stem is the best identifier I always pick and dry a cuppa hundred free of charge.

Tabs vary and they are rarely what vendors claim and no one can be botheres to get a test kit but somewhere between 100 to 200 ug so I recommend half a tab to start with and if it's potent dial it back if not try a full tab

Are there any other methods? This is really the only one I can think of.
I reccomend you to stop rn, You do not want what i want, And when you get it, Dont come back to me and complain, I warned you!

Rotmaxxing and wear a mask outside to hide your face.

Tabs vary and they are rarely what vendors claim and no one can be botheres to get a test kit but somewhere between 100 to 200 ug so I recommend half a tab to start with and if it's potent dial it back if not try a full tab.
Is ego-death required for this or will the intended result come with milder trips as well?

Is ego-death required for this or will the intended result come with milder trips as well?
In this case I would say aim for a low dose,, I don't think ego death is worth pursuing personally and sticking to low to mid range dosing is really the best especially if you have no trip sitter or live with other people

In this case I would say aim for a low dose,, I don't think ego death is worth pursuing personally and sticking to low to mid range dosing is really the best especially if you have no trip sitter or live with other people
Alright thanks for this, take care.

I keep convincing myself I look good and whenever I see a picture of myself I can't help but cope by convincing myself my shitty jawline and chin projection are due to the lighting and angle.
I want to accept the fact but it simply won't sit. I know all the benefits that would come but can't fucking do it.
e.g: I avoid photos because by not being exposed to how I really look it makes me feel better about myself.
In my case, I just think of it as not being in the top third.

It's not personal.

Chance.

It's so easy to grow mushrooms. So easy.

You cannot change that, it is what it is.

this is something ive been trying to come to terms with for a while.
i found that its best to embrace a particular hobby or thing you enjoy that the blackpill doesn't sabotage you too much in. for example, i found solace in learning math and art. sure im almost certainly not going to end up as a professor or good enough to be able to sell my paintings, but i find joy in those things.

it can be something as picking up a sport too. i mean say you start playing basketball. after wagecucking, you can at least look forward to playing pickup games at the court, lifting weights etc. ofc it'll get lonely and you'll get the inevitable depressive thoughts that naturally come with the situation life put us in, but just invest in what you actually have control over.

i found that its best to embrace a particular hobby or thing you enjoy that the blackpill doesn't sabotage you too much in.
How do you even find what you actually like? I just force myself to do boxing but I don't even like it all that much.

How do you even find what you actually like? I just force myself to do boxing but I don't even like it all that much.
i would start with shit you did as a kid. before this whole ugly thing mattered. most of us were pretty ok before we hit puberty , so apathy and depression didnt get in the way of our interests/ambitions.
when i was a young boy, i recreated rosalina's storybook from mario galaxy, so that meant that even from a young age i had an interest in art. its just that when i hit high school and the blackpill shattered my reality, i withdrew and just turned to video games/watching videos.

i would start with shit you did as a kid.
I guess I used to be interested in Space and puzzles but I grew out of it. The second would be racing of some sort, I've always been naturally good at go-karting etc

its very hard to accept. i still find myself looking at the mirror for extended periods of time overanalyzing my face even though I know i cannot change it. the best way to cope, at least for my is to not think about it, often by distracting myself with school work, video games, anime, my hobbies, or working out.

I guess I used to be interested in Space and puzzles but I grew out of it. The second would be racing of some sort, I've always been naturally good at go-karting etc
that's a start. i would recommend jumping right into those things and seeing how you feel after.

Please don't do that.

I feel your pain the tragedy of being ugly and my easy.