Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How can ı blackpill my normie friend on ''just be rich bro'' ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Last week ı was at the park with my friend and we were talking about foids.
I said no matter how much ı try foid will either share a chad (I legit had a proof of women doing it) instead of dating with me or just marry me out of economical desperation in their 30's
He keep insisting on that ı should stemmaxx and said foids love rich stable man.

Does he know what betabuxxing is?

Can't, don't bother.

Why would you? Leave him alone. Worst case he gets rich and buys you something expensive to cheer you up.

No one rejects the blackpill.
Your friend is in denial.

DeyK27DX0AMThyv.jpg

Show him this.

show him 400 weeks vs 1 meeks

Theres really no way to blackpill normies, to be blackpilled you have to experience it. Redpilling normies is possible because they can relate to something.

He keep insisting on that ı should stemmaxx and said foids love rich stable man.
my mom says that
it's over when even your mom knows you can only get some golddigger

DeyK27DX0AMThyv.jpg

Show him this.
Where can I find more of these extremely black-pilled comics? I'm trying to black-pill my friend as well but logic and reasoning isn't really gonna work since he's indenial about his one-itiis.

I earn more than average dude but still no girl will know about it since none of them are interested in me

never got any IOI, only cold shoulder when I talk to them
Where can I find more of these extremely black-pilled comics? I'm trying to black-pill my friend as well but logic and reasoning isn't really gonna work since he's indenial about his one-itiis.