Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How can I become an incel influencer?

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Recruit
★★
I want to start making YouTube videos on things related to inceldom how should I start?

If you wanna make quality videos and also rank them somewhere decent it's gonna take hard work, just letting you know as an editor myself.

1. don't show your face
2. get first a status here
3. use vidIQ to help you grow your channel
4. spam your vids here

The most famous influencER also made YouTube videos

If you wanna make quality videos and also rank them somewhere decent it's gonna take hard work, just letting you know as an editor myself.
What free video editors do you recommend? no watermark and shits like that

The first step is being NT.

What free video editors do you recommend? no watermark and shits like that
Honestly I don't know, I've only ever used paid ones myself. I don't like to skimp on that.

Just neever do face reveal, it would be social suicide

become influenceER :feelsokman:

I don't know what you could be talking about the blackpill really exploded around 2018 all the topics have already been explored, well you can always keep mixing the sauce.

I don't know what you could be talking about the blackpill really exploded around 2018 all the topics have already been explored, well you can always keep mixing the sauce.

there is a lot of content that has never been covered properly on youtube. it may have been covered here but not on youtube.

Probably just commentary on random amateur vids like most youtube commentary channels

there is a lot of content that has never been covered properly on youtube. it may have been covered here but not on youtube.
The problem is that the content in question can get you banned quite easily.

Make some youtube videos on incel topics i guess

Doubling down on every comment saying don't show your face. As for content, pick a subject you want to talk about, and then just freestyle it. You don't need to write a script and follow it. Check yourself for facts and lines of thinking. Be humble to honest feedback from viewers.

Only fakecels become ''influencers''