Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I become a sperm donor?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I've realized that the only way to pass on my genes is to become a sperm donor. What do you need to do to become one? What qualities do they want? Is this viable outside of America or do only Americans do this?

Every sperm bank has a bunch of requirements that if you're an incel you won't pass

I think you have to be at least 5'8 if I'm not mistaken. However, most women choose 6ft+. Additionally, the women will get to choose the father. OVER

Foids will look at your pictures beforehand you know.
But honestly, what's the point having kids this way? You're not going to see your child grow and pass your values to him.
Reproducing only to say "hey, I managed to pass my genes" sounds kind of dumb to me, especially as a incel with fucked genes.

You need to be healthy, physically and mentally, have a functional life, be at least 175 centimeters…

you would be stopped at their door

They will include a picture of you. Your sperm will simply die in freezer so they would never take it in the first place. Sperm donation is high tier normie+ only. The only way you will reproduce is through **** like your ancestors.

I think you need to go to a local sperm back to sign up, I assume you need to set up an appointment online. They are going to run a bunch of test to check for inheritable diseases, your height, ask questions about your education and employment status, then they conduct a interview which will act as pretty much a demo to show off your "personality" to any interested clients.

It's a lot of shit and then they only take guys who are 5'10+ and collage educated.

Last edited: