Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can I be prettier?

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-

"and omg i'm getting really nice messages, irl no one considers me that pretty, so maybe i should've used uglier pics of myself"

tenor.gif

Cucks orbiting again

this shit makes my blood boil
and what the fuck how can people possibly be that dumb?

I hate attention whores.

How do they post this without feeling even a little embarrassed by the obvious attention whoring? Do they feel self awareness

The story of an attention whoring slut in 2019.

How do they post this without feeling even a little embarrassed by the obvious attention whoring? Do they feel self awareness
No wonder they always aim for top-tier guys when they keep getting showered in compliments. Tutorial mode.

I hate femoids

She can get prettier by draining my balls with her mouth.

Fuck me she looks like a younger Lauren Southern or something :feelstrash:

Leddit cucks to the rescue.
M'lady might even relpy to your message!

Fix your eyebrows and your nose. There. I helped. I made you prettier.
That'll be $1000, bitch.

she should twist her head and try getting it facing back

As a man in my 30s, I would be considered a PAEDOPHILE for trying to FUCK her. But I want to FUCK her so I might as well just call myself a PAEDOPHILE before the normies can :forcedsmile:

someone should tell her to paint a pretty face on top of her ugly face. That’s how everyone else does it.

not what she’s expecting either lol. U know she posted that for compliments. “OMG girl you’re not ugly at all you can totally get tall hot guys to jizz on your face”

your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.