Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I be NT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22237
  • Start date
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Title.How one can turn into a NT or try to act like NT

It's like i dont flow in the moment,i cant live the moment,im always over analizing stuff,or if i remember trauma from past i got like stuck in my head thinking frozen out there,and i lost the mood,and i cant continue flowing with the moment...I see normies that in 1 second theyre doing face gestures of happiness then in the next second they change and do a joke,and then next second theyre doing a smart statement,attacking someone or about subjects in uni,for me I cant be this flexible and flow,its like i have to think very carefully what to say,i think twice,sometimes i cheer someone and im stuck with that cheer,and i cant think in anything more than that,the professor is talking and im in my mind stuck remembering if i didnt made a fool of myself in that moment.

You can’t, that’s the problem

Be born that way and don't get bullied or be weird
but u think nt never got bullied? i mean at some point they knew how to behave due to some trauma or pain others conditioned his behaviour to act smart,and dont act cringey or be weird...u know what i mean?
@Atavistic Autist come please

you can't, if that worked the whole therapy industry would be over

It is virtually impossible. An already formed personality is set in stone and it can't be changed.

You're either born with autism, or you're NT.

i really do not get what NT even mean ? any one explain , thanks

NT have no soul , they are NPCs working drone slave and sheeps that runs with the flow and blindly follow the narrative . they are group thinkers relying on validation and attention from each other to move forward . they do just fit whith the narrative . it's over for them .

NT have no soul , they are NPCs working drone slave and sheeps that runs with the flow and blindly follow the narrative . they are group thinkers relying on validation and attention from each other to move forward . they do just fit whith the narrative . it's over for them .
i know but sometimes i need to be nt in the way of behaviour to listen the professor and dont get stuck or zone out,or get freezed u know what i mean,i need to also combine being nt to success academically and moneymax

Have lots of non-transactional sex.

You can't be NT. That's the point. You were born this way.
Faking it is even more awkward I find.

i know but sometimes i need to be nt in the way of behaviour to listen the professor and dont get stuck or zone out,or get freezed u know what i mean,i need to also combine being nt to success academically and moneymax
NTs are sheep who still plugged in the "matrix" . They never have curiosity and most importantly never suffered (like most of us) and of course they lack GENUINE empathy that will make them bound with others on a deep honest level . They are people who didn't wake up to the reality yet .

Sadly once you wake up , you can never back to sleep . Your only option now is just to discover your super powers that will make you run through the matrix with ease . or you will be stuck forever in this woke state .

Remember NPCs are primitive Robots with scripts and programs that runs for certain stimulus You can't genuinely bound and connect with them on a deeper honest level So just focus on yourself and goals and never sacrifice your honest soul desires for NPCs and try to bound with woke people like you .
Be born that way and don't get bullied or be weird
we all was born as NT before suffering / curiosity / empathy Break us free from the NT prison .

Last edited:
You gotta get a better face

Just be chad bro