Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How can I attract a girl I like? (shitty advice only)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Give me your shittiest and most fucked up dating advice please. I will try it with an olive skin girl at work next year let's see if I won't get arrested.

Just be yourself tehehehehe

walk in there, head held high, chest puffed out, look her right in the eye, give her a firm handshake and tell her you're ready to fuck

Just be funny bro! :soy::soy:
Make a joke about feminism and watch her get wet over your jestermaxxing, worked for this guy called Chad, I'm sure it will work for you.

Just walk up to her, feel confident, grab her crotch and tell her "Don't worry, you're mine now."
And give her a strong kiss across the lips before just walking away without looking back.

She would be so horny from how strong you came to her that she will run to you and scream at you to fuck her right there without caring if anyone watches.

dont hold back on the coughing

Normal approaching is enough as an ugly or average male.

Just be confident bro! Women love that shit!

Just treat her like a human being bro

Tell her you post here

Take shower and approach her with confidence.

Just approach and don't be creepy, keep eye contact, be confident.

imagine doing the shittiest advice and the girl actually says "ok, lets go on a date".

wont happen, but imagine.

Be funnier.Her cousin is the funniest guy and shes craving sex with him.

Sing a song in public for her bro.

be confident your personality will shine and the women will come to you simple as that! If they don't come to you after that keep working on your confidence and personality.

Be confident and make sure to be yourself. Dont forget to take a shower and get a haircut because they'll wet themselves over you. Make sure you smile and maintain eyecontact whilst doing so

Just go to her and lift her.

Just be yourself bro

Use the best pick-up line ever created:

"Let me take you to my car so I can show you my car."

be confident your personality will shine and the women will come to you simple as that! If they don't come to you after that keep working on your confidence and personality.

Hey bro, be yourself but you gotta dress nice, you gotta compliment her and listen to her, even if you dont get her, respect her, because she is a queen:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Show her that you can lift your therapist in your shower, bro.

walk in there, head held high, chest puffed out, look her right in the eye, give her a firm handshake and tell her you're ready to fuck
This hahaha.

Well you gotta pull yourself up from your bootstraps first

A vehicle with a decent sized boot. Some chloroform and duck tape.

Make sure that she sees you wearing your #imwithher

Give her nice rose.

Punch her in the throat since girls like alphas

5000 showers, 200000 haircuts and 30000 personality improvements bruh.

Tell her you're part of an Internet watchdog.

Rape (radically asymmetrically plead emotionally) her